Home The Bridge

Two awesome packs at same time...

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
Goddammit why does it happen like this? For weeks there were packs which I wouldn't pull even if I would get a dill for pulling it and now they put two completely awesome packs at the same time 😂

Comments

• Both purples in the dax set are great, but the legendary is terrible. The purples in the other set are nothing special, but the legendary is very good (Kira has great stats, but a common skill-set for voyages).

Would it hurt to have a pack with all good options?
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to add stars to my Kira, but I have the 4s immortalized.
  • How about a pack with citations instead of purples? Bet they would sell like hotcakes for a while.

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!! I'd be all over these. DB - "Hey you guys!" Wanna get a moderate/ low spender to spend more? Listen to Mr. Lincoln. ;)
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a pack with citations instead of purples? Bet they would sell like hotcakes for a while.

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!! I'd be all over these. DB - "Hey you guys!" Wanna get a moderate/ low spender to spend more? Listen to Mr. Lincoln. ;)

Absolutely. I'd try these random packs way more.

In their current state, having both 4* crew immortalized (which is almost always), rules out the pack as a feasible option.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I just had a behold 2 days ago with Sheriff Q, Commander Kira, and Nyota Uhura. Went for a 3rd star on Q rather than a 1st star for Kira. Still not trying either pack since I have all the SRs immortalized.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again all the rares are immortal, bring out more SRs, reduce legendary odds or increase honour exchange rates then I'm in. Other than that I'm spending the money elsewhere.
    DB: Do Better
  • Dr. Creon (¥SA)Dr. Creon (¥SA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Nevermind, made a mistake here.