Home Engineering Room
Options

No crew share shown on Faction events

Okay, as admiral of one of my players I am stepping in to get this issue resolved! This has gone on for MONTHS with one of my players not being able to receive a share during faction events. He has filed tickets with CS to no avail. It has not been fixed yet. And he continues to play and loses out on REWARDS every faction event because he cannot use the share from his squad leader. Please look into this and correct this before the next faction event. His name is Bivitar.

Trista

Comments

• Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Still nothing? omg if this happened in any of our stores, our board would have terminated all of the managers in question. This actually could be construed as negligence on DBs part in not allowing a player to play the same as everyone else, as it has been going on now for SIX months.
  • Options
    Another faction event this week, and yet our fleet member still does not have the ability to use a crew share. This is completely unfair to him.
  • Options
    This is still an ongoing issue. Is anyone in Tech?
  • Options
    And yet another month goes by with no contact, and nothing being done. This is really sad. I may have to contact Tilting Point directly.
  • Options
    Does anyone work in engineering?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes we are unable to reproduce an issue encountered by players, especially when it seems to be related to only one player.
    And so far this is the case for this particular issue.
  • Options
    This issue is still unresolved. Does anyone even work at fixing these types of problems?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I can tell this is a unique issue for this one player, and so far we have not been able to determine the cause.

There is only so much we can do for this kind of situation.

I would however recommend that a new ticket be submitted, to reiterate that this is still an issue.
  • Options
    tried to remove him from squadron and getting him back afterwards?
    Maybe coordinate action with support so they can monitor it
  • Options
    Yes @Denniss , had him leave the squad, had him leave the fleet for a day, had him uninstall and reinstall - and nothing worked. Is just strange that nothing can fix this, yet there has to be a fix. Imagine all of the points and rewards over time that he has missed out on, yet he continues because he still enjoys the game. That tells alot about his character <3