edited November 2018 in The Bridge
Well, the title says all.
pjfkm97zikdb.png
yuz12pnon1qo.png

Comments

• Congrats. That is a long process
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Congrats. That is a long process

Thank you. I got lucky with some Lursas coming from the voyages pretty often but boy, that was a long journey.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done, they used to drop by the truckload until this was brought in. Much tougher now.
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!

Thank you.
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, i am at 2/4 almost 3/4 if bator ever drops.
  • Congratulations! I'm just one Lursa or two B'Etor away from finishing her myself. But between then and Tuvix a lot of slots are used up!
  • When I got both Tuvix and the sisters at 3 *, I just blew the honor for the 4th on both of them.

Good work
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I'm at 3/4 so far...
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    They and Tuvix each took me many months. Maybe even a year. Congrats on this achievement.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • The worst thing about them is the number you need to keep around your crew quarters waiting to fuse and merge. So good job!
  • They and Tuvix each took me many months. Maybe even a year. Congrats on this achievement.

Thank you.
  • The worst thing about them is the number you need to keep around your crew quarters waiting to fuse and merge. So good job!

Indeed. And Thank you.
  • When I got both Tuvix and the sisters at 3 *, I just blew the honor for the 4th on both of them.

Good work

Thanks. I still need to go for Tuvix. The pain, the pain...
  • RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Congratulations! I'm just one Lursa or two B'Etor away from finishing her myself. But between then and Tuvix a lot of slots are used up!

Thank you.
    I need to "craft" Tuvix as well but I choose to go for the sisters first. They demand too many slots for a long time so going for both at the same time would be a terrible decision.
  • Congrats Raijin. It's quite a commitment to get the Duras Sisters FF/FE. It took me a while as well...
  • Congrats Raijin. It's quite a commitment to get the Duras Sisters FF/FE. It took me a while as well...

Thank you.