Home Make It So!

My Ideas (and yours) on what we need in Timelines.

I will share my ideas and others can share theirs.
Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

Comments

• I know what we need!

We need a whole subforum dedicated to suggestions, where we can put ideas on what we need in Timelines.

Oh wait. Here it is.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    - Replicator: Being able to see item names and descriptions as we add them to the replicator.

- The Vault: Being able to search in the vault, and to see the traits of crew who are frozen.

- Inventory: Being able to search for items by name.

- Crew Search: Being able to search for all of the versions of a character even if some of those versions have unhelpful names. For example, I have four versions of Picard but none of them have 'Picard' in their name which make searching for them difficult.
  • edited October 2017
    the Vault and the Crew view should be together
  • the Vault and the Crew view should me together

This!!!

The vault can stay how it is, but why not have a vaulted/active/all toggle under crew management? Then I can have the same view for all my crew and best of all I can include vaulted crew in my search for traits, skills and other things. AND I can vault/unvault from there. You know...manage ALL my crew from the CREW MANAGEMENT screen.
  • Ricard Daystrom Ricard Daystrom ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Event Idea:
    Name: Rise of the Androids
    Type: Faction (Federation,Ferengi,Maquis),Galaxy
    Crew: 4* Lore (existing),4* Dr Roger Korby (new),4* B-4 (new), 5* Landru (new)

For the new characters

vacxzo8ba809.jpg

Dr. Roger Korby

Exoarcheology, Andriod, Human,Civilian,Brutal

A renowned archeologist,Korby was the fiancee of Christine Chapel and found an ancient android civilization on the planet Exo III.He then transplanted his consciousness in an android before his human body died of a horrible injury.

vjr1l3iarxt8.jpg

B-4

Android, Cybernetist,Starfleet, Federation Sabotuer,

Abother android created by Nooien Soong, B-4 was a prototype of Data and Lore. Shinzon used B-4 to sabotage the Enterprise E crew but Data had his consciousness transferred into B-4.

9j6fjonfjdfe.jpg

OR

uqerdel93l8u.jpg

Landru

Android,Engineer,Philosopher (new),Brutal

Landru was once a engineer and philosopher. Before he died, he built a machine to carry out his mission of "peace and tranquility"

edited October 2017
    Story of the Event

A starship that contained 1,000's of androids appeared from the temporal anomaly. Using this, Lore created an army of rogue androids that he would collect threw out time.He eventually found the ancient android civilization of Exo III. The androids there have been causing trouble and need to be dealt with. How, is up to you.

The Factions

The Federation

Starfleet plans on converting the androids and giving them jobs on Starships

Ferengi Traditionalists

The Nagus sees a lucrative business deal and is planning on kidnapping and selling the androids as personal workers.

Maquis

The Maquis plan on partnering with Lore and the androids to help them in their fight against the Federation

edited October 2017
    New Faction Missions

Federation

Remember the Archons
    Starfleet needs evidence from Beta III to show the new Android recruits the atrocities of one of the leaders of the new android civilization,Landru.

A Fistful of Data's
    Starfleet has tasked you and Lt Commander Data to show the android recruits how fun the holodecks on the Starships are to entice the recruits.

Positronic Upgrade
    Starfleet needs your help to administer upgrades to older androids so they are up to date with other Androids.

Ferengi Traditionalists

To Protect and Serve
    Ferengi businessmen need help delivering androids to Cardassians in need of some extra muscle.

Under New Management
    Quark is seizing the opportunity of androids and has decided to replace his staff (himself included) with realistic androids.Help him get the androids to Deep Space 9.

False Idols

Shady Ferengi merchants plan on using the androids to mimic the Prophets so they can take the offerings from Bajorans. Help keep this plan a secret from the Kai.

Maquis

Loyal Replacements
    The Androids have agreed to help the crew of the Val Jean to replace Chakotay and the other Ex-Maquis. Protect the shuttle that is delivering them to the Val Jean

Extra Muscle
    A group of Federation colonists who sympathize with the Maquis need help to overthrow the Federation officers there. The Maquis need you to go to Exo III and find a very powerful Android named Ruk to help the colonists.

Inside Job
    The Maquis have a plan to gain Intel on the Federation. They need your help to sneak in an android and neutralize Data that the other Android can take his place.

• Event Bonuses

All variants of Data and Lore + Ruk (new character from next week's event)

• Rewards
    Equipment for new characters, 2* Lt Commander Data,and regular rewards like

edited October 2017
    This event could be an android mega-event. If it was, then there would be more missions and such.

New Characters for Mega-Event

85gh6usvazph.jpg

Norman

Android,Sabotuer,Human,Federation, Starfleet

Norman was the "leader" of the androids on planet Mudd. He posed as a science officer and made McCoy suspicous of him when he skipped his physicals. This was because he did not want the Enterprise crew to find out he was an android so he could carry out "Lord" Mudd's plan.

obfu0abn6vn0.jpg

Andrea

Android,Romantic,Brutal,Civilian

Andrea was an android created by Dr. Korby. She was simply programed and was not too complex. She tried to kill Capt. Kirk even after they kissed. This showed that her programming was simplistic

29r4oop8zt5f.jpg

Juliana Tainer

Human,Android,Exogeology (new),Mother (new)

Originally a human named Juliana O'Donnel, Tainer was the wife of Nooien Soong and then the wife of Pran Tainer. Before her human body died, Soong transfered her memories into an android She believed she was a human and had a deactivation date to mimic real death.

ks1zmpf6qpvk.jpg

King Mudd the First

Lord,Royalty,Thief (new) ,Scoundrel,Con-Man (new)

After his first encounter with the Enterprise, Mudd became the ruler of a planet of androids

6dy7757o0v9b.jpg

Formal Dress Data

Android,Cybernetist, Starfleet, Federation,
    Singer

• the Vault and the Crew view should me together

This!!!

The vault can stay how it is, but why not have a vaulted/active/all toggle under crew management? Then I can have the same view for all my crew and best of all I can include vaulted crew in my search for traits, skills and other things. AND I can vault/unvault from there. You know...manage ALL my crew from the CREW MANAGEMENT screen.

+1
    STAR TREK JUNKIES