Home The Bridge

New in the Vault: Joseph Sisko

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
This week's pack legendary, some combination of DIP/SCI.

kaua4eoezrgz.png

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. But why Science?
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Nice. But why Science?

Agreed lol. I guess cooking is a science?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose he made people work for him. Command? And he heard people's stories, which is as much med as the shrinks and bar tenders.
  • RogueAngylRogueAngyl ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Nice. But why Science?

As cook, I often tell my non-cook wife that it is indeed a science. And an art. But also a science.

Plus he's THE boss. Not only does he run a business, he puts The Captain Benjamin Sisko in his place whenever Ben goes too far off course.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Great character. DB take my money!
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. But why Science?

Well he grew his own vegetables. Maybe he will have gardener trait
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad, not bad at all.

FE/FF level 100 DIP 1006 (317-644), SCI 988 (133-272)
    FE 1/5 level 100 DIP 616 (317-644), SCI 540 (133-272)

Traits: Human, Resourceful, Caregiver, Chef, Federation, Civilian, Communicator
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yay! Best news I have heard all day! He was so great!
    Let’s fly!
  • Diplomacy stats combined would make him a Voyage beast - but only a two skill...
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Not bad, not bad at all.

He has to have decent stats because he checks two important boxes.

Two stat
    Obscure character
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB made a mistake on the new pack. It should be:
    Joseph Sisko
    War Correspondent Jake
    Sarah Sisko
    Mirror Jen Sisko
    Gabriel Bell
    Kassidy Yates
    I have 650 (or potentially 3250) reasons why this needs to be corrected.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • A favorite of mine. I would have liked to see him in an event however
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good DIP, but the 2 skill makes it meh for me. He'd only be my 4th or 5th highest combined DIP anyway
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Not bad, not bad at all.

Two skills...
    It's bad.

He would be much better as SR card.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the character, I wish he had been in an event instead of another giant whale pack where you could buy a dozen of them and not get him even once.
    Let’s fly!
  • Am I the only one who found him to be an annoying cranky grandpa?? Take the damn dominion blood test that EVERYONE in starfleet and their families MUST take. How is being irrational and difficult, taking one of starfleet's most important people away from his job, a good character?
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the number of weak, non-main crew Legendary characters continues to grow, it would help keep things interesting if Events used trait-based bonuses more often (other than species traits). Some of the bottom of the barrel crew would be partially redeemed if they had a non-zero chance of showing up in events ...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who found him to be an annoying cranky grandpa?? Take the damn dominion blood test that EVERYONE in starfleet and their families MUST take. How is being irrational and difficult, taking one of starfleet's most important people away from his job, a good character?

Omg. Because he doesn't give a **tsk tsk** about Dominion and Starfleet, he didn't sign for it and it is a violation of his rights.

Imagine that your son signs for some Navy and then after 20 years Navy lieutenants come into your house and want to poke needles into you.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a potential result of this is Dominion ships raining nukes on his restaurant.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a potential result of this is Dominion ships raining nukes on his restaurant.

We were watching show which happens on the frontline, Joseph was far away from frontlines and this was before any Dominion ship has even gone through the wormhole except for the warning to stay back.

With the enemy able to assume anyones identity, the frontline was everywhere
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the enemy able to assume anyones identity, the frontline was everywhere

Well the frontline at the time was actually Admiral Leyton and Red Squad while Dominion was just an innocent bystander with two spies.
    But the characters did not have the advantage of being able to read the script, so how were they to know?
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Brock Peters, so I'd like to go for him. Will wait for Captain Spock stats to decide if I wanna play Pack Roulette this week or next.