Home The Bridge

Ushaan Shran offer

Tempted, so tempted...
I hope, I can resist. I dont't want to give them my money after the recent developments.

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a pretty weak card overall. I'd resist.
  • That card is pants... You'd get more mileage out of using the $10 for a Steam Starter Pack or the 30x/10x $10 deal...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth it for me, as it let me immortalize him.
  • Second week in a row they got my $10. Had the offers been $25, DB would have $0 from me. This is the price point DB. The card is not bad IMO. Not elite, but not bad. Also, is a pretty good card for this weekend. Better than Commando Shran, for example, even with small bonus vs. large (when immortalized of course).
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He isn't bad but tipping point for that is 4/5...
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really feel like spending $10, but while my notifications aren't working in Android, I don't think this will be the thing that gets me into the top 1,000. $10 is my price point, but it has to benefit my game.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I support the continued release of $10 legendaries or do I hold back as a sign of solidarity with those who have been brutalized by CS? Hmm...
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought it so I could get a second star and support the $10 legendary option.
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    Bought it =)
  • If he’s your first start of him with this offer, Id think about avoiding it.
  • I regret that they didn't adjust the price earlier. I would have jumped at Interfaced Barclay, but I'm not going to pay for a 5* I don't have already.

I'd go so far as to pass on anyone I didn't have 2/5 at least already (and there are several in my roster at 2/5).
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • I need more free slots for all these offers...
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempted but slot space tight, mediocre stats, I like shran but he would be another 1/5 in my roster. I ll stick with the bonus crew I have and try and fe my 4/4s that I have a backlog of.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • I had him at 1 star and level 80, so a second star was not a hard call.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I declined last week's Sulu at this price because I didn't already have him ... but an extra weak-ish card fuse (for a card I would never get around to citing otherwise) for $10 is not unreasonable, so I ponied up this week.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for these $12.99 ($9.99) offers. With that said, I'm passing on thisnone because that Shran isn't worth a penny.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's my 5th best SEC base, between Kortar and One.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess I didn’t look at his FF stats that closely. Then again, if I bought this offer and put three additional stars on him I suppose he would be my third best, after Klingon Janeway and Kortar. Or I could put four stars on one of my favorite crew, Warship Tuvok, and give up a little DIP for a lot more SEC.
  • 5th star so not too hard a decision.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to have another copy but they don’t deserve my money so it’s an easy pass. There isn’t a card they could offer that would cause me to buy anything from this company, maybe in a few months when they see the light...Breaking news... pigs are flying in the snowstorm in H3LL..
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess I didn’t look at his FF stats that closely. Then again, if I bought this offer and put three additional stars on him I suppose he would be my third best, after Klingon Janeway and Kortar. Or I could put four stars on one of my favorite crew, Warship Tuvok, and give up a little DIP for a lot more SEC.

I should have looked at it like that it would have been an easier pass from me.

Kortar, Maquis Tuvok, Temp prisoner Chakotay, Rejac, Muskie La Forge, Suus Manha Sarek, and Queen Guinevere Kira all ahead of Shran and needing 4 stars.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth it for me, as it let me immortalize him.

Same here :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

I should have looked at it like that it would have been an easier pass from me.

Kortar, Maquis Tuvok, Temp prisoner Chakotay, Rejac, Muskie La Forge, Suus Manha Sarek, and Queen Guinevere Kira all ahead of Shran and needing 4 stars.

But none of those are bonus crew this weekend. It was a $10 purchase and makes a decent difference for this weekend's event. I understand anyone who just does not want to lay down bank for cards in a CCG, but for the boost to shuttle success in the event alone, it is a pretty effective use of $10.
  • To be worthwhile, you really need him at 4/5. Otherwise, he’s pretty weak (not that he is amazeballs at 4/5, but at least useful then).
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was tempted for a second. I like the character, I have the card FE 2/5.

And then I remember the CS I get from DB.

And then I'm angry and disappointed that an android's nanosecond was wasted on the temptation.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    He isn't bad but tipping point for that is 4/5...

That's the reason I took the offer, it made mine 4/5.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I took it for the free 200,000 credits and Legendary added to the normal purchase.

I'd probably buy it at $9.99 even if it were an old "worthless" crew I had 5/5 for the free honor and credits.

bt9m0ha4j1us.png

• kobakoba ✭✭✭
    I purchased it, but got nothing although my money are gone. I contacted DB support, they told me to contact Facebook Support. So I contacted FB Support, they told me to contact DB support. So Im now waiting whose support will win. Or maybe just I will lose.
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault