The forced update for today

Just wondering if the scheduled forced update for today will happen

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was forced to update earlier today.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I was forced to update earlier today.

They will likely flip the switch on the new features later this afternoon, they usually delay it slightly from when they force the upgrade.
  • Looks like the update is theoretically pushed - you can now rent-a-shuttle - but the achievement we were supposed to be getting for Honored statuses hasn't shown up yet.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cheevo adds usually don’t show up until the next day if you’ve logged in at all since reset last night.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like to say on the forced upgrade that they fudged up the fonts making them extra small on the tutorial, making them VERY hard to read on some mobile devices. But I assumed that was due to them still using emulators and not actual mobile devices for testing.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Just like to say on the forced upgrade that they fudged up the fonts making them extra small on the tutorial, making them VERY hard to read on some mobile devices. But I assumed that was due to them still using emulators and not actual mobile devices for testing.

I couldn't read any of the tutorials.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    yeah those texts were completely garbled mess on my Samsung J5... Which is unfortunate because some of the texts else where in the game render just fine so they can make them crispy and sharp...

And the font wasnt even particularly small either, it just comes out as a blurry mess.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comic Sans doesn't gp over too well at that resolution. ;-P
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you always used vector scalable fonts, sans sarif. Some fonts don't do well with non-even-multiple scaling. Find to read (but tiny) on my 1920x1080 device, but some odd resolutions or devices with shared sub-pixels I can see rendering issues.