Home Engineering Room
Options

Can't claim GoT reward

pw5ujest9xed.png

Hadn't played since my old android device died and can't get into my old account. The new dbid I got isn't recognized.
Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    pw5ujest9xed.png

Hadn't played since my old android device died and can't get into my old account. The new dbid I got isn't recognized.

That is your player ID not your DBID for Gota, please refer to point 3 in the instructions to find your DBID :)
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Instructions unclear, my screen name? Where do I find that one?
    I play on Kongregate (really ;-)

Anyway, I made it work, but I'm not sure I did the right thing. I hope I didn't accidentally use someone else's DBID
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    It worked for me when I put the same DBID in for both. As long as you use the same account for both games that should work. The other thing I've noticed is if you've only played GoT from the phone app it doesn't work. Sign on to the web-based game once then try again with the same DBID in both fields @Antasil
  • Options
    I’m having the same problem. I signed in with Facebook originally back when I started my GoT account and I’m pretty sure it’s never been linked to my primary STT account. I’ve sent a ticket but not sure anything will come of it.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m having the same problem. I signed in with Facebook originally back when I started my GoT account and I’m pretty sure it’s never been linked to my primary STT account. I’ve sent a ticket but not sure anything will come of it.

If you registered your Gota account with your Facebook you can simply log in to our website using Facebook as well, from there you will be able to look up your DBID.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

If you registered your Gota account with your Facebook you can simply log in to our website using Facebook as well, from there you will be able to look up your DBID.

Thanks! I think this has resolved my issues. I found a second, completely different DBID and it worked so here’s hoping!
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks! I think this has resolved my issues. I found a second, completely different DBID and it worked so here’s hoping!

Sweet, please mark your ticket as solved if everything is in order :)
  • Options

Didn’t have the “close” option yet, but I commented that my problem was solved.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn’t have the “close” option yet, but I commented that my problem was solved.

Thank you very much! :)
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

I still can't find where to look it up once there.

All i find is my player ID. Is this different than my dbid Gota?
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

I still can't find where to look it up once there.

All i find is my player ID. Is this different than my dbid Gota?

If you see your player id you must be looking in the game itself and not in your Disruptor Beam account on our website.

c6o5xcnajhlw.png