Home The Bridge

Well....that took forever (or so it certainly seemed!)

p6xzyhsrmnok.jpg

I finally hit the 5K benchmark in the Gauntlet. I tell you what - it took a LOT longer than I imagined it would. At the rate I'm going, I may actually have a Locutus on my crew roster by, oh......sometime during the year 2020??? Hopefully, it will still be a reward by that late date.

Comments

• LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Play a lot of easy wins for 10 points, especially on day 1 if you’re keen to increase your score quickly. And if you don’t care about a streak, just let your characters lose when exhausted as that’s five more gauntlet rounds every four hours.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    p6xzyhsrmnok.jpg

I finally hit the 5K benchmark in the Gauntlet. I tell you what - it took a LOT longer than I imagined it would. At the rate I'm going, I may actually have a Locutus on my crew roster by, oh......sometime during the year 2020??? Hopefully, it will still be a reward by that late date.

It doesn't take that long. I've been playing since last August and I'm currently here:
    wqgvih2mp3w6.jpg

Just needs dedication to the gauntlet.
  • Don't save your crew, red-shirt them every round and that will help!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Ljofa wrote: »
    Play a lot of easy wins for 10 points, especially on day 1 if you’re keen to increase your score quickly. And if you don’t care about a streak, just let your characters lose when exhausted as that’s five more gauntlet rounds every four hours.

Yeah, the trouble is I don't have the time to always get back to the game. Many's the time I've run the five players I have until they're each defeated (I don't use dil to revive my players ever). I can usually make up for lost opportunities in the few minutes before calling it a night. Work just keeps 'getting in the way' too often. ;)
  • Agreed, take it to zero every round with characters. Gets to 20k faster.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, lately I've just been picking my crew and then collecting the one consolation prize box two days later. So that Locutus is a loooooong, long way away and not getting any nearer (which is what you'd want from the Borg though, so there's that).
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    p6xzyhsrmnok.jpg

It doesn't take that long. I've been playing since last August and I'm currently here:

Just needs dedication to the gauntlet.

Augutst? August 2018? I have been playing since September. I have 1164 fights. We clearly don't have the same spending habits lol.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    In order to get more rounds from each Gauntlet, a strategy you may wish to consider is choosing crew focused solely on their offensive abilities, and not worrying about having a balanced 5 character crew that provides you with defensive coverage across all 6 Skills. For more details about this type of approach, please see this thread.