Home Engineering Room
Options

GOTa rewards

I linked my account and received my GOTa rewards, but I have a question about the monthly dilithum card.

I already had one going, will I get the option to buy the next one (next month) for free?

Comments

• Options
    Would like to know this too, could we please have an announcement on this Shan/Riker?
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's my understanding that it will be available to "buy" for free once the current card expires, at least that's what folks are expecting on Discord. Confirmation never hurts though...
  • Options
    Okay, that is what I was expecting as well, but yeah, confirmation would be nice, otherwise they going to get tonnes of tickets in the next 30 days.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    My monthly was already expired, went through the linking, clicked "buy" and it was there as free
  • Options
    Thanx Lincoln, but that doesn't answer my question. We know the option is there if you don't have the monthly currently activated.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming it's there as my portal counter shows 30 items but I can currently only use 29 of them. This indicates to me that the free monthly card is there but currently invisible since my card still has a few days left on it.
  • Options
    Thank you for the update Shan
  • Options
    how long after buying a monthly card do you start getting benefits from it
  • Options
    Straight away you will be able to claim 100 Dilithium and then every day around 06:00 am gmt time you can claim another 100.