Home Fleet Central

Voyager 3-Level 120 Starbase. Only a few spaces available. Come join us!

edited November 2019 in Fleet Central
Hello. I’m Admiral Five of Six.

Voyager 3 fleet has 2 spaces available for active captains willing to play at least every three days. Seeking Level 50+ captains, but send me a pm if you’re not quite there yet, and want to make this your new home.

Relaxed yet competitive atmosphere. Level 94 Starbase. LineApp optional.

We ask captains to follow 3 rules for fleet membership:
1. Please add our fleet flag after your screen
name.
2. Join a squad once you join our fleet.
3. Play at least once every 3 days.

And of course have fun being a part of our terrific fleet!

Come help us do battle to build a starbase, and see the galaxy!

Answers

• We have one space left! We hope you can join us!
  • edited January 2019
    Friendly fleet chat in-game and on Line app. Come meet other Trek fans, talk Trek, or discuss game strategies.

No spending or chat requirements if you just want to focus on your game your way.

Come compete for top ranks, or relax and work on your personal game-goals.

Take a couple of days off as needed, play is required only every 3 days. However you get more daily rewards the more you play.

Level 94 Starbase, growing fast. Boost your gameplay and each skill/proficiency for all of your crew the instant you join. Extra replicator uses, lower replicator costs, and increased daily chronitons and honor.
  • 2 spaces have opened up, if you’re looking for a friendly, active, relaxed yet competitive fleet with helpful fleet mates. Helpful tips and Q and A shared by experienced players.

Helpful event info and tips shared on (optional) Line App, also in-game chat.

Exceptional opportunity for exceptional players! Come be a part of the adventure!
    We’d love to meet you.
  • One space left in one of our event competition squads. For a serious event participant who enjoys benefits of a relaxed environment outside of events. Come meet our players! Pm me for details.
  • edited January 2019
    Also a space available in 2 regular squads. These are for players who want to join us, chat, enjoy the game, and play events with less pressure. Something for everyone!
    Pls pm me if you’re interested in joining at either level of play. We’d love to welcome you here!
  • We have one space available. Our Starbase is now Level 96, and growing fast. PM Admiral Five of Six or drop on by. We hope to see you here!
  • edited March 2019
    Starbase now Level 99. If you’d like to be a part of our terrific team, send me a message so I can add you to our waiting list. I’d love to chat with you and get to know you better.
    LLAP
  • Starbase Level 100! Woo hoo! Great teamwork, fleet!
  • Update: Starbase Level 103. We currently have one space available for an active, friendly captain who’s ready to join our terrific fleet. Spaces fill fast. Please pm if interested. We’d love to meet you!
  • Level 106! Woo-hoo! The fleet is currently full, but if you’d like to be placed on our waiting list, I’d love to hear from you. :smile:
    LLAP
  • Fleet now has one space available for an active captain willing to play at least every three days. Relaxed yet competitive atmosphere. Level 108 Starbase. LineApp optional. Come join us!
  • Looking for a great Fleet? Our level 120 Starbase gives Voyager 3 Fleet members many useful bonuses and crew boosts 24/7. Squad members get extra event rewards. Players of all levels , currently levels 26 - 82. I hope you can join us here.