Home The Bridge

Likin the reward structure for Peldor Joi event

I'm really likin the rewards for this coming event.
Getting Weyon clone 6 in ranked
The shuttle boost and voyage token to threshold.
The 3* Shran in threshold.
And of course, not to mention Captain Spock.
Did someone say "bloodbath" for this event? Think that's going to ring true.
Gonna have to play hard!

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I agree, but a total blood bath. Hopefully I'll get Spock as I really don't fancy my chances from packs otherwise
    DB: Do Better
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    I agree, but a total blood bath. Hopefully I'll get Spock as I really don't fancy my chances from packs otherwise

Ditto. But I'm poor and can't afford the packs so I'll have to earn it!
  • If they are going to offer shuttle revival tokens...we need a way to be able to save them.... right now, we don't have that option I believe.
  • Etienne wrote: »
    If they are going to offer shuttle revival tokens...we need a way to be able to save them.... right now, we don't have that option I believe.

Just don't claim them.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »
    If they are going to offer shuttle revival tokens...we need a way to be able to save them.... right now, we don't have that option I believe.

Just don't claim them.

thats kinda hard since theres still that 10 pull afterwards...
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Etienne wrote: »

Just don't claim them.

I think you have to claim threshold awards before the event ends or you lose them....pretty sure lol
  • The Faction selection screen does show the amount of shuttle tokens you have. Although i'dd had expected to work like voyage tokens, and be in the inventory.