Home The Bridge

Mission success?

I'd like to know what admin has to say about what the dots mean for mission success. One would assume five dots implies 100% success. As we all know, is not the case. Not even close. Often doing missions 5 or 6 times to get what I need.

Comments

• Even a 5-dot Away mission sometimes requires many pulls to achieve the item you are looking for. I have found Ship battles best to achieve, as they contain smaller loot tables to go through, especially when obtaining 3*/4*/5* items.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • From the way I understood it explained, the pips on the missions are relative. So 5 pips means you have the best chance of getting the item compared to the other items in that missions loot table.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even a 5-dot Away mission sometimes requires many pulls to achieve the item you are looking for. I have found Ship battles best to achieve, as they contain smaller loot tables to go through, especially when obtaining 3*/4*/5* items.

Same here. Some have only four items, hence the better chance of getting what you need

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    In general, your best bet is the wiki to see which mission is your best chance for the drop. It also gives a general idea of what the average chron cost will be based on the drop rate.
  • I guess, this " what the dots mean"-thread is a weekly must-have!
  • BenSon2007 wrote: »
    I guess, this " what the dots mean"-thread is a weekly must-have!

And how do you achieve more dots for that item? Do you have to complete ALL the Episodes & distress calls that item drops for?

e.g. - some of the items that only have 1-dot, I have completed through epic (3*s) on that episode, so...?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenSon2007 wrote: »
    I guess, this " what the dots mean"-thread is a weekly must-have!

And how do you achieve more dots for that item? Do you have to complete ALL the Episodes & distress calls that item drops for?

e.g. - some of the items that only have 1-dot, I have completed through epic (3*s) on that episode, so...?

Never changes. It will always take a warp ten then cross your fingers