Home The Bridge

Weyoun, 6th of His Name, Conscience of the Dominion, Hero of the Ice Chunk

Weyoun Clone 6 is missing a few traits: Hero, Inspiring, Desperate, Maverick, Resourceful

Absent rightful legendary status, justice can yet be done to his character as he was in the episode. With his current traits - Vorta, Dominion, Diplomat, Clone, Communicator, Tactician - he could be any ol' Weyoun!

But no, not all Weyoun are created equal; For he is heroic defector Weyoun 6 of ice field legend! Saviour of Odo!
"From the moment I was activated, I felt this war was wrong."
– Weyoun the 6th, 2375 ("Treachery, Faith and the Great River")

niylr8qgc280.png

Comments

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maverick as a minimum, as that seperates him from the other clones
  • Hero, Maverick, Desperate, Resourceful at a minimum!
  • He's also missing two star Slots.
    Legendary characters usually require 5*'s.

Yay DB, Best choice ever !
    Thank you thank you thank you !! :D
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say he's missing 'traitor' ;-)
  • Weyoun Clone 6 is missing a few traits: Hero, Inspiring, Desperate, Maverick, Resourceful

Absolutely agree.

&tbnid=nK4iiQynmCkrqM&vet=1&docid=JF9OQN5buA0NSM&w=540&h=432&hl=en-gb
  • He's also missing two star Slots.
    Legendary characters usually require 5*'s.

Yay DB, Best choice ever !
    Thank you thank you thank you !! :D

I make him missing three stars.

Weyoun 4, four stars.
    Weyoun 5, five stars.
    Weyoun 6, six stars.

They can make up for that with 8* Weyoun 8.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Why oh why did Odo not press Weyoun for information on the Dominion when he had the time on the runabout? Quark would have never missed such an opportunity so why did Odo? Maybe Quark should have been made Constable. Here is what Constable Quark and his deputies would look like.
    opu41ut505uw.jpg

We can certainly use more variants from this episode. A collection would be nice :)
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why oh why did Odo not press Weyoun for information on the Dominion when he had the time on the runabout? Quark would have never missed such an opportunity so why did Odo? Maybe Quark should have been made Constable. Here is what Constable Quark and his deputies would look like.
    opu41ut505uw.jpg

He got the most important information (from his point of view).

Founders are dying and he could be the last one to survive in which case he is The Founder.

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why oh why did Odo not press Weyoun for information on the Dominion when he had the time on the runabout? Quark would have never missed such an opportunity so why did Odo? Maybe Quark should have been made Constable. Here is what Constable Quark and his deputies would look like.
    opu41ut505uw.jpg

We can certainly use more variants from this episode. A collection would be nice :)

I would totally dig a SEC/SCI/COM 4* Leck. Maybe even a 5*, given how fantastic he is.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "The Maginifect Ferengi" Mega Event! Cousin Gaila! Leck! And we can reuse Moogie and Iggy Pop!
  • This Weyoun Clone #6 would've been a great mega event legendary instead of a meager 3* :smile:
  • I don't know why y'all seem so surprise. You should know by now the number of stars a character receives is decided by casting lots.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "The Maginifect Ferengi" Mega Event! Cousin Gaila! Leck! And we can reuse Moogie and Iggy Pop!

Knowing DB, the recurring Legendary would probably be Reanimated Keevan.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the first to find a good use for his fire extinguisher in the Ship Themes thread should get a prize ...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • RennJaxo wrote: »

Lol I could actually live with that.
    But I do wish Weyoun 6 was a legendary.
  • I think the first to find a good use for his fire extinguisher in the Ship Themes thread should get a prize ...

That's what he's holding !? Been trying to figure that out since he arrived.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the first to find a good use for his fire extinguisher in the Ship Themes thread should get a prize ...

Put him (freezer) alongside Mirror Sato (freezer), Mirror Troi and Polywater Yar (gave back), with the caption "my crewmates are on fire!"... to be fair from a gender perspective, his crewmates could also include Fencing Sulu (frozen), Reverend Phlox (threshold-and-out that event) and another scantily clad male crewmate :-)
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭

That's what he's holding !? Been trying to figure that out since he arrived.

The hopes and dreams of everyone who wanted Spock but got sniped off top 1k.
  • I think the first to find a good use for his fire extinguisher in the Ship Themes thread should get a prize ...

I was inspired by you!
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    1i73r6yoxbe4.jpg

Aggressive Compliance

b27354ed23ch.png

My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »

That would be pretty hilarious. I don’t think I would be mad if that happened.
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't sure if it was confirmed or not, but I had him drop in packs today.