Home Make It So!
Options

Can we get an "Event Crew" filter for the Cryostasis Vault?

This event isn't terrible, searching for Andorian and Dominion, but other events are brutal to search and find which bonus crew might be lurking frozen in the vault, especially messy ones like Captain's Oath, or instances where the event crew has versions without their normal name (e.g. Frank Hollander for Data, Dixon Hill for Picard)

Would it be possible to add a button or filter option to show all event bonus crew to the vault sorting system? This would make unfreezing so much easier for those with large volumes of frozen crew.
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Good idea.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seconded
  • Options
    I think that filter would be good all round.
    Lt. Cmdr. Y'Llana
  • Options
    Yes PLEASE
  • Options
    All well and good, but why not leave some crew at a Starbase? Maybe they could even train or something whilst they're away, which - at the moment - doesn't make sense because they can no longer "advance' because they are immortalized? Maybe rewards for Holodeck missions, at the Starbase, is what they could do instead of remain idle? I just hate the idea of "freezing crew" albeit possibly necessary sometimes.

Just a thought or two. All the Best Treks! -Turen

Thanks for everything thus far, DB. And that's not to flatter for gain, but rather a sincere Thank You for hours of great game!
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    All well and good, but why not leave some crew at a Starbase?

Great idea! As event filter one.

Moreover, why can't fleet members share/exchange crew?
  • Options
    Love this idea.
  • Options
    continued from above...

About leaving crew at a starbase: I'd bet it wouldn't mean a whole megaton of crew staying at a starbase, but it would solve having to freeze crew too often from happening.

As for sharing/exchanging crew: I like the idea, but just don't know how they would "make it so" so to speak. Its best left up to DB to decide. After all DB has final say to all and everything. I see it as DB knows best; I have real faith in that. Eventhough there is, among some, a real spirit of "working together," there may be limitations as to what's your crew and theirs. I agree it would be nice to experience something, while working with someone else's crew: a space battle or away mission, etc. Maybe way down the road they'll do something like that? Picking a team in the gauntlet sounds like fun too, like you're one of four on a team, only people often have very different schedules, so I'm not sure that would work. There may be a lot to consider with your idea is all I'm saying. All the Best Treks.
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options

Cizka wrote: »

Moreover, why can't fleet members share/exchange crew?

Sharing crew does happen in certain events. A squadron leader can give a specific crew member to be share among the squadron. The leader gets points to their level number, when the squad uses it. I'm hoping they allow it this event - don't know yet - it would be nice. All The Best and LLAP! -Turen

• Options
    Great idea! Do it please.