Home The Bridge

Finally I Can Utilize My Whole Crew

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is great!! So I got set to send my overnight shuttles, which to me is 3 hours with 5 Star skill boosts. I told myself as long as my success percentage is 70% or above I will keep renting. Turns out I sent 13 shuttles out over 70%. That would be what, about 40 crew members. (Mind you I am still following the AND bug proper slotting so I could have sent more but didn’t have good match ups with some shuttles). Out of those 13, 11 came back successful. This makes me very happy that for once in the history of this game the strength of my crew was fully utilized

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.
  • I am using most of my guys except Weyoun the 4th and Iggy Pop Vorta …. neither of them were good enough to make it to a shuttle.... I guess I could have saved 200 merits there lol
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »
    I am using most of my guys except Weyoun the 4th and Iggy Pop Vorta …. neither of them were good enough to make it to a shuttle.... I guess I could have saved 200 merits there lol

I have been sending 5 on the normal time boost runs and have been able to find a seat for Iggy. Just claimed another grip of 10 with 5 Star skill boosts. 9 of them succeeded! Finally a deep bench is winning the day!

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, nice job! I love reading stuff like this! Also, I checked out the leaderboard and saw you have VAULTED up near the top, it is great to read this after-the-fact to find the behind-the-scenes account of how it happened! Let me head on over to the KCA faction shop and buy you a 2* alcohol!
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I am using most of my guys except Weyoun the 4th and Iggy Pop Vorta …. neither of them were good enough to make it to a shuttle.... I guess I could have saved 200 merits there lol

I have been sending 5 on the normal time boost runs and have been able to find a seat for Iggy. Just claimed another grip of 10 with 5 Star skill boosts. 9 of them succeeded! Finally a deep bench is winning the day!

Forgot about the Changeling Founder. Haven't used her either. If DB ever puts her on sale, it should be for 3.99 plus 1000 sorrytons for ripping us off for 3.99 :P

I FINALLY found her a back seat in a rent-a-shuttle this morning. And trying to resist the temptation to finish her off with Dominion goodies (just to get her out of my incomplete list) that I know I'll want for Weyoun 6! She is bloody awful.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
    ByloBand wrote: »
    LOL, nice job! I love reading stuff like this! Also, I checked out the leaderboard and saw you have VAULTED up near the top, it is great to read this after-the-fact to find the behind-the-scenes account of how it happened! Let me head on over to the KCA faction shop and buy you a 2* alcohol!

Well thank you sir! The next one is on me. And I promise it won’t be a poisoned ale from the Terran faction store
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Before I ran out of requisition tokens, I was sending my 2/5* Founder, Keevan, Remata’klan, and Expedition Shran on shuttles. Now that I’m out of those, Dominion Dukat and Weyoun 4 are sitting out more often than not while Yelgrun did make the last round of shuttles.

Before I ran out of requisition tokens, I was sending my 2/5* Founder, Keevan, Remata’klan, and Expedition Shran on shuttles. Now that I’m out of those, Dominion Dukat and Weyoun 4 are sitting out more often than not while Yelgrun did make the last round of shuttles.

Seems the strategy with these Uber shuttles is to fill them until you run out of event crew. For me that’s 5. Any more shuttles would likely be failures which would be pointless. But when mirror universe is a bonus trait....ten shuttles with bonus crew? Twelve?

Any good and successful business Mr. Lincoln
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I thought we wrre talking about STT?
    nfcckhk32kz2.png
    But I thought we wrre talking about STT?
    nfcckhk32kz2.png

Not anymore. These changes are obviously the work of Tilting Point.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems the strategy with these Uber shuttles is to fill them until you run out of event crew. For me that’s 5. Any more shuttles would likely be failures which would be pointless. But when mirror universe is a bonus trait....ten shuttles with bonus crew? Twelve?

Event crew, or whomever can get you a decent chance of success. Non-event, base heavy, immortalized 5* crew with skill boosts can (and have, for me) fit that bill.

Event crew, or whomever can get you a decent chance of success. Non-event, base heavy, immortalized 5* crew with skill boosts can (and have, for me) fit that bill.

Yes that is definitely the plan so the choice is time boost or skill boost? Therein lies the strategy.