Home Fleet Central

Looking for new recruits or to join another fleet

I have been a solo fleet practitioner for a very long time now. I'm getting left behind because I don't have any other members. I want to change that. If there's anybody at any level who's willing to ride it out with me for a time, you're welcome to join me in my fleet, The Police Cops.

However, I have been trying this for a while and can't seem to get anybody to stick around, so I am willing to join another active fleet. I am a level 61, VIP 14 captain. I clear my daily goals pretty much every day. If anyone wants to discuss fleet options with me, I can be easily found in game. I currently have a Hippocrates Noah avatar. Hit me up to chat!

Comments

• hi there Cap. Roc Strongo,

Try "Tiny Little Lifeforms"

Starbase level 25

Super-active fleet 7 days away from keyboard without notice gets the decommissioned

Requirements: Level 40+ Try to clear your daily targets Must average 50 points per day on daily targets
  • Hey Capt. Roc, have you found a new fleet yet? If not check out our website linked in my signature and see if Ten Forward (starbase lvl 35) could be that new home.

Either way, good luck!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

• I have been a solo fleet practitioner for a very long time now. I'm getting left behind because I don't have any other members. I want to change that. If there's anybody at any level who's willing to ride it out with me for a time, you're welcome to join me in my fleet, The Police Cops.

However, I have been trying this for a while and can't seem to get anybody to stick around, so I am willing to join another active fleet. I am a level 61, VIP 14 captain. I clear my daily goals pretty much every day. If anyone wants to discuss fleet options with me, I can be easily found in game. I currently have a Hippocrates Noah avatar. Hit me up to chat!

Oh just come join ours, very active. Good Fun jibber jabber. We recognize that there are other obligations other than this game. No spending requirement. We came from a Top 3 respected Fleet, just time for a new venue. "KNIGHTS OF THE SAUCER SECTION"