Home The Bridge

The three cadets

edited November 2018 in The Bridge
Three cadets, out on a training mission, crash landed on an uninhabited planet. After a short discussion, they decided to each take something from their runnabout and head towards the ancient ruins they saw in the distance.
The first cadet took a phaser from the weapons locker and started walking. The second cadet took the emergency transponder and started walking. The third cadet removed one of the seats and started walking.
Many hours later, a rescue team found the first cadet and asked about the phaser. They replied, "If I came across some hostile aliens, I could use it to defend my self."
Soon, the rescue team found the second cadet and asked about the emergency transponder to which they said, "So that I could signal for help."
After several more hours, the third cadet was found carring around a seat. This seamed very strange considering the usefulness of the equipment the other two cadets had. Finally, they asked why the cadet was carrying around a seat. "Duh!" the cadet exclaimed, "if I got tired, I'd just sit down."
[DCC] bebe
Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!

Comments

• Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did I just read? :D
  • 😂 😂
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be way more funnier if the first one was Andorian, second one a Trill or Vulcan and a third one Tellarite or Ferengi...
  • *slow clap*
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • 2jgpt6armn34.gif
    Made me laugh, however, (i dont mean to be a Debbie Downer) it will most likely be moved to the holodeck by morning 😖
  • Oh and also, i thought this post was gonna be about minimizing the amount of crew we have to keep on hand for cadet missions...
    CLICKBAIT!!!!
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    :) might have been too over the top
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    A Vulcan, Andorian and a Ferengi Have just landed on an unknown planet in a shuttle. The Pilot calls them up to the cockpit and issues them a challenge.
    He says: "I will give 1 million bars of gold pressed latinum to whichever one of you can tell where we are by sticking your hand out of the window"
    So the Vulcan puts his hand out of the window and states "Due to the high relative humidity and the temperate climate, it is logical to suggest we are on Betazed during the northern winter", the pliot tells him this isn't correct and sends him back to his seat.
    The Andorian gets up next and puts his hand out of the window, after a while he says: "Romulus!", but the pilot shakes his head and sends him back.
    Then the Ferengi goes up and puts his hand out of the window, after a moment he brings his arm back in and says: "Ferenginar". Astonished, the pilot asks: "How did you know?", the Ferengi replies: "My watch has been stolen".