Home Engineering Room
Options

Fleet Join-Invite Broken

we did a fleet house cleaning of inactive members, np there, but
usually we have people lined up out the airlock to join,
after a week we figured, ok, set it to "OPEN", L20 Req,
we like to help new peeps sure, but dont want a revolving door after a 2 tryout player.
we still have Bubkis in new joins, even having set it to L10 Req.
prior we had to restrict fleet joins because we couldn't keep peeps out
i have all ready tryed toggling things back and forth a few times and still no changes.
DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
[FSC] Peace Keepers
Gryphon [****] Adm

Comments

• Options
    Same is happening to our fleet.
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if I get this right, both your Fleet are set to open but you are not getting new members.
    Has anyone contacted you saying that there is an issue joining your fleet?
  • Options
    i tested it with a secondary account, and i could join but the 2nd acount locks up when joining and has to restart, it just goes into "Contacting Starfleet" mode.
    also had to search for the fleet by name, as it looked iike the same exact fleets keep appearing on the suggested fleet list. and no option to refresh or page down beyond the scroll even after restarting the game.
    i did notice a difference today that the joining didn't lock up in "Contacting Starfleet" mode. so thats a plus. but still no new joins going on 3 weeks now in-spite pf being set to open.
    xgn9fidef8td.jpg
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    My 4th alt joined a fleet recently and i had the spinning „contacting starfleet“ circle as well. Didn t stopped. So i restarted and was in the fleet. But still not working as intended i guess. Internet connection was all fine, btw.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incidently, is your fleet stuck at 49/50 members? Sometimes a "ghost captain" occupies one of the slots and CS has to manually remove it.
  • Options
    Incidently, is your fleet stuck at 49/50 members? Sometimes a "ghost captain" occupies one of the slots and CS has to manually remove it.

no, we are down to 39/50, no ghost members to my knowledge for some time now, but i definitely know exactly what you are talking about on that issue. and requires an escalation for Tec to fix, as the CS cant address those issues.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    So if I get this right, both your Fleet are set to open but you are not getting new members.
    Has anyone contacted you saying that there is an issue joining your fleet?

I was sure with a test I did last week. Not sure now. Will try and get back to you on this, @Shan , thanks!
  • Options
    @Shan Just did a new test, was able to get crew to join. Seems to work now! Thx @Shan !
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Q wrote: »
    @Shan Just did a new test, was able to get crew to join. Seems to work now! Thx @Shan !

Sweet!
  • Options
    yeap, started having people join again since yesterday. 3 weeks with no new joins was wierd.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm