Home Past Anomalies
Options

Cant access App

I have been unable to access the app over my home network for about 12 hours on multiple devices (s6 and xperia), other internet functions still work (youtube etc) and I can access the app over at least 2 other networks on the xperia (havent tried the S6).

Loading will not get past initial communicating with starfleet

I have tried a router restart, phone restart & reinstall of app

Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anything change in your firewall/router settings maybe? From what you are saying it sounds like your firewall/router is not allowing the connection for the game for some reason.
  • Options
    That was where my thinking was going, or my IP had been blacklisted your end

Nothing changed that i am aware of, between working and not working was 9-10 pm and i was the only one awake in the house at the time

I will try playing with the router firewall settings when I am home tonight. Any suggestions on where to look?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    xtreme192 wrote: »
    That was where my thinking was going, or my IP had been blacklisted your end

Nothing changed that i am aware of, between working and not working was 9-10 pm and i was the only one awake in the house at the time

I will try playing with the router firewall settings when I am home tonight. Any suggestions on where to look?

You should be able to access your router settings via a computer.
    Instructions on how to do so should be in your router's manual.
  • Options
    All good. Using a VPN to access for the time being from home. That's working. Can close thread