Home Make It So!
Options

Voyage only crew

Once we immortalize a crew of this kind, please make the dilemmas for them to not appear anymore, what is the point?

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have them immortalized, it should be easy to avoid them in the future by picking the “wrong” answer in the first dilemma. For Interference, I leave the substance alone. For Off The Books, I tell the supposed Section 31 agent to soak their head and find another ship to use.
  • Options
    Yeah, ever since I got Thot Gor done, I just stopped letting the section 31 use my ship.
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    But it's still a dilemma missed, it is one chance missed to get another useful dilemma!
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Some people may want duplicates. You just have to go around the dilemma or airlock the 200 honour which you wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some voyage only crew dropping may be the better option.
    For example, in "the beginning of the end of the world", if you don't debate the vedek, the next part COULD still come out, with the crew drop option greyed out.

This means you could get only 60 honour + a blue crew (100 honour) + chrons.

If you choose the "right choice", you would get essentially 200 honour. It then comes down to whether you think having those chrons is better than 40 honour
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTz wrote: »
    But it's still a dilemma missed, it is one chance missed to get another useful dilemma!

That’s as intended. They don’t want to eliminate dilemmas, because that makes it easier to get the other crew. They want you to spend dilithium to get the other crew, not make it easier to get them
  • Options
    Once we immortalize a crew of this kind, please make the dilemmas for them to not appear anymore, what is the point?

Plus, I would surmise that at some point they will replace the original 4 with another set of 4, like Gauntlet does. Thereby making those dilemmas prudent again.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options

Plus, I would surmise that at some point they will replace the original 4 with another set of 4, like Gauntlet does. Thereby making those dilemmas prudent again.

I would guess they might just add them as the 2nd option in the current set, like they did with mccoy and picard.