Home Engineering Room
Options

Going from Steam to Mobile has broken my game

So I started playing this through Steam, and decided to try playing it on my phone as well. However after having logged in I'm treated to this on both platforms now. I'm unable to click on my crew, the map, and the settings just brings up the log-on screen. Logging in tells me "Your account has been changed, please quit the application and restart." But it's always the same no matter how many times I restart.

How do I fix this, it's inoperable on both. I've tried playing through the 7th story mission and it just dumps me on that screen and leaves me unable to do anything, I can't even access any settings.

Also I did submit the ticket to support.

I think it is a big issue and players should be warned. I will be posting progress regarding solution and action from support.

If anyone had a similar problem ( and possible solution ) please share.

Comments

• Options
    f1oey4xg2258.jpg
    lpjcrfnst7rr.jpg
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi and welcome.

Thank you for the report, and I am sorry you are affected by this.
    It is an issue we will be looking into.

In the meantime, make sure to submit a ticket to our Support Team, thank you!
  • Options
    I did, I did, I did.....just you guys on which time zone? :) Waiting....but do tell to other players....maybe on blog or somewhere. Cheers!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a delay in tickets, but our Support Team is available around the clock.
  • Options
    Well the response time between 2 replies from support is more then 24 hours...so thats why I ask. When user ticket is ( finnaly ) taken into process. :)
  • Options
    This issue is known to DB since more than a month!

And there is still no solution and no warnings!

Sorry for sounding a bit disappointed about it, but I played this game for only 2 weeks before I got affected by the bug and now I am waiting and suffering since end of August. And I am especially disappointed when there are new reports of player appearing in the forums who have the same problem, although the bug is long known and they could have been warned@
  • Options
    Do they refund the money in case they do not solve it? I did put some cash inside so as long as they refund its only time. Or open another account and from log refund dilitum or whatever? Anything just as long we do not get - support team work on it around the clock, message from support team every 2-7 days one. Is anyone to talk to that have authority to make that kind of decisions that players affected with problem could talk to? Thank you for you responce Urlaub.
  • Options
    I had a login issue last Friday, and then after I was finally able to log in on Monday I was greeted with this nonsense. Its been over 8 days now since I've been able to play and I had the monthly dil collection and along with missing all the rewards in the meantime......

At least they have my saved game back as it looked like it was lost for a bit there... And I too have dropped over 100.00 on this game since I've started playing...