Home Make It So!
Options

🌌[Image Inside] - Additions to Achievements

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in Make It So!
I believe collecting all possible stars in a Galaxy Mission Episode is quite an achievement & would like to see it rewarded in Achievements.
Could also reward the same for collecting all possible stars in Cadet Missions.
bw1xunhmnlkb.jpg
- Joined game 6th March 2016
- Capt Level 99
- VIP Level 13
- Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
- Starbase Level 134
- Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
- Crew Slots 295
- Immortalized Crew 639
- Total Crew collected 882/1179
- Crew collections maxed out 7/45
- Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
- Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
- Factions Honored 15/15
- Achievements completed 15/16
- Ships maxed out 53/78

Comments

• Options
    I agree 100%.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also for reaching honor status on factions
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would tier the achievements in galaxy episode stars into three sub-categories: Normal, Elite, Epic ... and the rewards would be either Honor or a citation of blue, purple and gold quality (respective to the three difficulties).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    79unwexpupyn.jpg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    🖖🏼
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    🖖🏼
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    🖖🏼

???

It's a cool emoji, to be sure, and the LLAP sentiment is of course on point in this forum, but I'm wondering why all the single posts with just that and no other comment? Normally I'd think maybe it's just your version of a "+1", but since you originated most of the threads in question, that doesn't really explain it either.

So... 🇼🇭🇾❓
    debfshw17d6j.jpg

EDIT: It occurred to me that it might be solely for the purpose of bumping your own threads, which I hope I'm wrong about, as that's generally looked upon unfavorably unless it's an issue that desperately needs addressing or you're adding new information.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »

It occurred to me that it might be solely for the purpose of bumping your own threads, which I hope I'm wrong about, as that's generally looked upon unfavorably unless it's an issue that desperately needs addressing or you're adding new information.

Well that I'd exactly the reason for the posts. To bring them all to the front of the 'Make It So' forum.

When you say it is looked at unfavourably, my question is by who & what is your basis for it being such?

I simply want those who haven't yet seen the treads to have the chance to.
    When I go on the forum I only look at the 1st page and only once have I looked through the other pages.
    If that's how I browse through then no doubt others will as well so I'd want my threads on the 1st page.
    I don't see anything wrong with that & to be honest I'm not bothered if you or others think that's unfavourable. 🙂
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    I like to go through the forums and read all the threads that have new comments. It was exceptionally annoying to go through all of your threads again because none of them had any new content, just an image that isn't rendering on my device properly so all I see is two boxes side-by-side. I'm not saying that bumping a thread is inherently bad (Shan actually scolded me for doing it in the engineering room), but to do it to 8 threads without any real reason is not endearing you to the rest of the forumites. Maybe at least come up with something interesting to say if you want to move your threads to the front page because most of us have already seen these threads.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skizzy wrote: »
    I like to go through the forums and read all the threads that have new comments. It was exceptionally annoying to go through all of your threads again because none of them had any new content, just an image that isn't rendering on my device properly so all I see is two boxes side-by-side. I'm not saying that bumping a thread is inherently bad (Shan actually scolded me for doing it in the engineering room), but to do it to 8 threads without any real reason is not endearing you to the rest of the forumites. Maybe at least come up with something interesting to say if you want to move your threads to the front page because most of us have already seen these threads.

Bump 🤣
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Skizzy wrote: »

Bump 🤣

Wow no sense of humour you flag this after your tirade 👍🏻
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do not "bump" thread, either you have something to add to the conversation or you do not.
    This too is covered in our Community Guidelines. Thank you.
  • Options
    Well there you have it, consider myself told off, I'll not 'bump' again Shan.
    My bad, but only because you said not to & it's covered in the community guidelines, not because Data1001 said not to 🙄
    Shan wrote: »
    Please do not "bump" thread, either you have something to add to the conversation or you do not.
    This too is covered in our Community Guidelines. Thank you.
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    but only because you said not to & it's covered in the community guidelines, not because Data1001 said not to

Did you consider that Data1001 said so because it's in the Community Guidelines and Shan has said this in the past? You don't have to wait to be personally scolded. You can let other forum members help you.

Case in point, I'll suggest that you pay more attention when using the quote feature. I've noticed you including your reply within the quote block, which makes the post confusing and easily misunderstood or not read at all.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »
    but only because you said not to & it's covered in the community guidelines, not because Data1001 said not to

Did you consider that Data1001 said so because it's in the Community Guidelines and Shan has said this in the past? You don't have to wait to be personally scolded. You can let other forum members help you.

Case in point, I'll suggest that you pay more attention when using the quote feature. I've noticed you including your reply within the quote block, which makes the post confusing and easily misunderstood or not read at all.

Yeah, whatever fella!
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    You can let other forum members help you.
    Yeah, whatever fella!

Or not.