Home The Bridge
Options

Who wants a break from Guinan gauntlets?

Does anyone else feel like we get this gauntlet:

Screenshot-20181121-143403-Star-Trek.jpg

way too often? Do you like or dislike seeing walls of the same character that everybody has, like this?

Screenshot-20181121-161938-Star-Trek.jpg

Should there be more or less variety in gauntlet traits?

Who wants a break from Guinan gauntlets? 55 votes

Yes, we have too many Guinan gauntlets!
38%
Sabine of AthensData1001eXo | das411eXo | SilverRose (retired)Hungry Dog DDMShakaarPaladin 27SvenLundgrenSunshineRikerDirk Gunderson[OPA] Col. Fred L. JohnsonCmdr Sinclairehohman[ISA] Big McLargeHugeWoof359Lincoln HawkMoDolphBylo BandThorozar JZ Bubbles 21 votes
No way, Guinan is awesome and I actually have her!
9%
izausomeNS111111AntasilOdo MarmarosaElim 5 votes
Give us more gauntlets with rare traits like "Special Envoy" instead
41%
[NDQ] Joker41NAMRocpileCaptain LostJim RaynorLady GaghgagheXo | RajiAgge[S47] ELiLgregorytMr. LincolnTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)[7TW] Attack EyebrowsZetterbeard kapuTP:ToPetter ~SE~PrimusStanley SimmonsAutomaton_2000RiriaTheComedianProont 23 votes
Other (explain below)
10%
Xanathar12345678 of 123456789(HGH)ApolloVreenak9JoeSage 2Ivlain 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I don't run into her that much. Mirror Picard and Caretakers for days but the amount of Guinans is reasonable
  • Options
    Whenever I see one, it's a signal to skip it and come back tomorrow.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (explain below)
    It's all the mirror picards and suraks that bother me. Guinan has good medical but there are several with better.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Other (explain below)
    There has been an uptick of 65% Guinans, but I agree with Apollo - the 45% Picards are a more regular, more irritating Gauntlet feature. Surak ain't great either. Ditto Locutus

Since crit trait bonuses seem to be "curated" and "scheduled", DB either needs to just full on RNG everything in Gauntlet or significantly overhaul the mechanics in Gauntlet.
  • Options
    Other (explain below)
    I want guinan!!! Pack with the "older" Guantlet-Crew maybe. I'd love to have her especialy for voyages!
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us more gauntlets with rare traits like "Special Envoy" instead
    The problem isn't characters like that, it's exclusivity...
  • Options
    Completely randomize the traits every time please.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Other (explain below)
    I want random traits every time, or a limit. Something like "No Vulcan." "No Legendary Characters." "No Mirror Universe."

Mix it up a bit.
  • Options
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    I want guinan!!! Pack with the "older" Guantlet-Crew maybe. I'd love to have her especialy for voyages!

Careful what you ask for. That's opening the door for another 11000 dilithium portal.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!