Home Make It So!

Skirmish addon

Many just play it to farm the rewards and for the more advanced player there isn't much challenge to those battle.
How about adding an option extra level.
Reward changes improvement modifier.
Lets say you're farming for chrons, you can optionally choose to double the chance of getting chrons, instead the opponent will make use of 1 or 2 randomly selected crew. So each battle, 1 or 2 crew will randomly chosen out of the pool of crew that would provide a bonus for that skirmish.
This will make each skirmish battle more unique, and give the more advanced player a better challenge <ithout disrupting the balance all too much.
Cause more difficult battles could mean you'dd need to skip on taking a reward an repair the hull.

This feature should work on all levels, not just epic, so players can choose a tactic how they want to play the event.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve thought of something like that too. The intel is so small it doesn’t really help. VP is cool if you’re trying to rank but if not you don’t need it. The credits as well can be useless to those with millions of them. I’ll risk fighting battles I can lose for just honor and chrons. As it stands I win every battle in like 6 seconds and have never got a scratch on my hull in all the skirmishes
  • The drops are usually decent as are with ebbs and flows, but you do really have to grind for em to get a lot out of it.

I see it both ways.