Home The Bridge
Options

Straight On Til Morning – Skirmish Rewards

I have been dying to do this since the first one, and I finally remembered the other day to start keeping track. No special reason, other than I wanted to find out how deep the rewards go. I didn't count the few bonuses from the lower starting levels (I did one complete level each of Normal and Elite), only counted rewards from Epic.

Please note: I DID NOT buy extras and spent NO Dils for this weeks event, and I finished the first half at 240th place at around 765K VP.

Bonus VP: 20860
Bonus Intel: 6120
Honor: 6578
Chrons: 9344
Credits: 358,200
Portal: 1 x 3*

Also, I started with 2560 Chrons, and finished with 3774, meaning I spent 8100 chrons to boost crew and earn more Intel.

I can only imagine the totals if from a full 4 days!
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    My numbers are scaled equivalently (with less tracking than you did).

513K VP (total)
    611 rank
    ~5500 chrons spent (w/ supply kit)
    0 dilithium used

~2000 holoemitters added
    ~1400 chrons added above pre-event value (including all sources)
    ~4100 honor added (excluding non-event sources)

Took a couple events for it to grow on me, but I love this event style now. For me, the grind is worth the rewards.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's decent, I've been able to level up several characters this week, I'm happy about it, I just wish we had a full skirmish event instead of a hybrid.
  • Options
    I have been dying to do this since the first one, and I finally remembered the other day to start keeping track. No special reason, other than I wanted to find out how deep the rewards go. I didn't count the few bonuses from the lower starting levels (I did one complete level each of Normal and Elite), only counted rewards from Epic.

Please note: I DID NOT buy extras and spent NO Dils for this weeks event, and I finished the first half at 240th place at around 765K VP.

Bonus VP: 20860
    Bonus Intel: 6120
    Honor: 6578
    Chrons: 9344
    Credits: 358,200
    Portal: 1 x 3*

Also, I started with 2560 Chrons, and finished with 3774, meaning I spent 8100 chrons to boost crew and earn more Intel.

I can only imagine the totals if from a full 4 days!

Does you chron start and end count includes add chrons you got from voyages, gauntlet, dailies....?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I did not add the daily cadet chrons or Voyages chrons, but you're right I forgot a few +20s I got from Gauntlet. Still, the fact I got 11x300, 18x150 and 44x76 was a little higher than it seems that I got from the last full 4-day Skirmish event.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's a pretty decent amount of 300-chron-rewards, even for that much VP.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I seemed to get a lot more chrons as rewards this skirmish compared to previous skirmish events, though I wasn't explicitly tracking my rewards.

However, I did track that I spent less than 800 chrons (net) to complete the following:
    - clear thresholds
    - fully equip Doug Pabst from scratch
    - fully equip Gabriel Bell from scratch
    - fully equip Dr. Leonard McCoy from scratch

Had this been a full skirmish, I may have pushed to see how high I could have finished. However, the 5* crew doesn't really interest me (especially at 1/5) and I was not in the mood to go crazy with another galaxy event.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I can’t believe people have actually complained about skirmishes while it’s raining chrons! Y’all can keep your expeditions I’ll just be over here counting my science experiments.

I do wonder though, why is it 76 chrons/honor as a reward? Seems odd not to round to 75 and I can’t think of any significance of the number. If it were 47 on the other hand
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    I got way less chrons this event despite earning the same intel as last time. Very few top level chron drops and just less in general. Oh well, got a lot of gear farmed for levelling crew so hard to complain.
  • Options
    One of the things we wondered from the first 2 Skirmishes, was: "Does location matter?" As in, are there more rewards if you are parked, say, around ETA Cassiopeia I vs. Gralik.

Once in a while, if a fleet mate was getting large drops of chrons at a particular location, they would do a shout-out and we would go there and it would indeed be heavier/easier chron rewards for a little while.