Home The Bridge
Options

Withdraws

It is no secret that I have a love/hate relationship with the gauntlet:)

So how insane Am I that I miss it already, now that its down lol

Here is to hoping we all have good luck with the new drop!

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it is now official: no Banjo for Bylo :(
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

:'(
  • Options

It’s ok. No Guinan or Locutus for me.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    No Locutus for me either, unless I eventually get the achievement one ;(
  • Options

If it helps, no Banjoman for me either; or Locutus, and only ever one Guinan. Probably I’ll never get the new guy either.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options

Same. I tried. Failure to sacrifice unto RNGeezus, most likely.
  • Options
    I was firmly anti gauntlet for a while. Well, gauntlet avoidant. Well, just down frustrated with the gauntlet.

I've started upping my gauntlet game in the last month or so, which means I'm only coming up on 10k and not 20k even though I predated gauntlet. As I'm finishing the last 18 hours of the Caretaker era, I'm readying my altars to RNGesus, RNGanesh, and RNGozer to get a 5/5 Armus'.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    I was firmly anti gauntlet for a while. Well, gauntlet avoidant. Well, just down frustrated with the gauntlet.

I've started upping my gauntlet game in the last month or so, which means I'm only coming up on 10k and not 20k even though I predated gauntlet. As I'm finishing the last 18 hours of the Caretaker era, I'm readying my altars to RNGesus, RNGanesh, and RNGozer to get a 5/5 Armus'.

I feel you. I've made Gauntlet my second highest priority of late. In addition to the Mirror Phlox I picked up from a random premium pack that I'm 2 pieces of equipment away from FE'ing, I just picked up a Mirror Picard and Species 8472 from that Elusive Treasures bundle, and have them both FE already.

Armus, I'm coming for you!
  • Options
    Perhaps they will expand the Achievements and Guinan will be 30K, Banjoman 40K?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps they will expand the Achievements and Guinan will be 30K, Banjoman 40K?

I also want to see the achievement expanded but just can’t imagine 40k for the Banjoman as anything but a discouragement to most players. 25k and 30k still a tall order but is reachable in a reasonable time frame.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the new gauntlet. Not because of Armus, but because I'm within 300 rounds of 20,000 rounds. I don't have Locutus yet.

Same here. I’m less than 2000 rounds away and this break in the action is cutting into my gauntlet round accruel

• Options
    Data1001 wrote: »

Don't be sad, Bylo. I understand Armus is quite the skilled bluegrass musician.

o6zr7qwo5wjg.jpg

That one's a real foot stomper :D
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    147 battles until my Locutus is immortalized.

As daunting as 30K/40K tiers might sound, that's what I thought about 20K when it was first announced (discovered?). I estimated it would take me 9-10 months to reach it. And now here it is.

Players have been asking for expanded gauntlet (and dilemma) tiers for months, because everyone could see the endpoint coming. Lots of players have reached 20K, and still no expansion. For whatever reason, it appears that DB isn't going to do it. :'(
  • Options
    147 battles until my Locutus is immortalized.

As daunting as 30K/40K tiers might sound, that's what I thought about 20K when it was first announced (discovered?). I estimated it would take me 9-10 months to reach it. And now here it is.

Players have been asking for expanded gauntlet (and dilemma) tiers for months, because everyone could see the endpoint coming. Lots of players have reached 20K, and still no expansion. For whatever reason, it appears that DB isn't going to do it. :'(

Awesome on Locutus! Don't give up hope yet though, think of all the Collections, and raising available crew slot ceiling recently, waaayyyyy after we really "needed" those things. DB seems slow to act on a few things, but I think they will get there.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...