Home The Bridge
Options

Star Trek Timelines Wiki

Not sure where this should really go but I’ll place it here for now. I don’t know about anyone else but for me, I discovered early Sunday afternoon that the Wiki for STT seems to be down on the server end of things. Does anyone know why this is? Did they have a funding problem or is it just regular server issues?

I’m curious if anyone knows anything more about this. I’m quite fond of using this Wiki for general character information and such and it would be disappointing to see it gone forever.
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Still down.

What happened?

The initial connection between Cloudflare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.
  • Options
    Still down. Error 522 timeout.
  • Options
    Works for me, no errors after several times of going to the wiki, searching a name, and closing the tab.
  • Options
    No problems here.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    I dont know why but i get the feeling it is a country related issue, or at the very least and location issue.
  • Options
    It was down earlier but it is back up again. I don't think it is a country issue.
  • Options
    Mine is finally back up as well. How about everyone else?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you'd like to help keep it up, there's a link for that.
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Star_Trek_Timelines:Donate
  • Options
    Is Star Trek Timelines Wiki down at the moment?
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, 522 error. Been down all morning.
  • Options
    Stupid
  • Options
    Error 552 for me also. Hopefully back up soon.
    Admiral of TN Volunteers

Your simple talior,
    Elim
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    But I gots a Dilemma to do!!!!!

What if it a multi?!?!?

EDIT: It was the Gorn/Andorian fight. I knew who to stun. I get that first part more than any other. I could probably Crew up a Gorn Battlecruiser if I hatched all the eggs..........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google and reddit can help with those
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

That is helpful, too!!!!!!

It looks to be back, now.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Stupid
    Can you elaborate?

Edit - The wiki is totally unofficial and ran by the players. Specifically some players with helpful and positive intent.

It's just a comment. Why do I need to elaborate? All I'm saying is that it's stupid that the wiki is down.

Anyway, I'm glad it's back up again.
This discussion has been closed.