- Total Crew collected 882/1179
- Crew collections maxed out 7/45
- Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
- Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
- Factions Honored 15/15
- Achievements completed 15/16
- Ships maxed out 53/78

Comments

• Wouldn't this make it harder to get the 200 Honor for completing all the daily rewards?
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this would apply to such a small subset of the player base, it wouldn't be anything DB would consider. I've been playing since the beginning of the year, and while I've (very occasionally) had a few days in a row where I've averaged 1 crew immortalizing per day, I really don't usually do more than 2 per week, tops.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opposed. Immortalizing is an achievement (small a) which is why it's rewarded in Achievements (big A).

Daily missions are routine tasks that can be completed daily with a minimum amount of effort. It's basically, "play the game and you'll complete them." A first day player should be able to complete all daily missions.

Keep immortalizing as an Achievement, because that's what it is.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Opposed. Immortalizing is an achievement (small a) which is why it's rewarded in Achievements (big A).

Daily missions are routine tasks that can be completed daily with a minimum amount of effort. It's basically, "play the game and you'll complete them." A first day player should be able to complete all daily missions.

Keep immortalizing as an Achievement, because that's what it is.

Agreed. I have all my crew at level 100. I don’t even have anyone to equip, train, or level up let alone immortalize.

• [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'll throw in my 2c why doesn't VIP 14's get 2x everyday instead of a few days a month on monthly card?

On daily rewards immortalising crew at 100 shouldn't penalise you from "Training crew 0/10" at a loss of 200 honor a day

Q. what if all your current crew are at 100?

A. You miss out on completing daily challenges and forfeit 200honor daily which is poor design
  • 🖖🏼
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • [BL] Q wrote: »

A. You miss out on completing daily challenges and forfeit 200honor daily which is poor design

So you say, there is no way to gain a crew for you to train? I am wondering what game you play? I get at least 10 crew / day from voyages and basic pulls from the gauntlet.

Sounds like: "how to make up problems that do not exist 101." for me to be honest.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    [BL] Q wrote: »

So you say, there is no way to gain a crew for you to train? I am wondering what game you play? I get at least 10 crew / day from voyages and basic pulls from the gauntlet.

Sounds like: "how to make up problems that do not exist 101." for me to be honest.

Yeah I could get a 1*-3* crew and piss items away levelling them and then dismiss them but it's kinda counter productive
  • [BL] Q wrote: »
    Yeah I could get a 1*-3* crew and piss items away levelling them and then dismiss them but it's kinda counter productive

Yes you could do that...

or just spend 10 0* trainings, which have 0 relevance for the game.

Dont know why you would waste items. ;)

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »

And you expect someone to do that every single day? Immortalization is right where in belongs. In achievements, not in dailies. And we are not “making up problems”. We are simply responding to what the OP suggested. If this thread were not started we would not have mentioned this at all.
  • Immortalizing is a mid and late game thing, not a daily thing. Keep it as it is!