Options

New in the Vault: Mirror Sulu

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
Finally!!!

wk0fvnyr4b32.png

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, I did have a look in my vault to see who today's pack gold was but couldnt see who it was. Zero chance of me getting him though as usually there is a 90% chance of being airlock fodder on account of my having all the purples in the pack immortal.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Awesome, I did have a look in my vault to see who today's pack gold was but couldnt see who it was. Zero chance of me getting him though as usually there is a 90% chance of being airlock fodder on account of my having all the purples in the pack immortal.

Yep, same. Nice that he is getting added to the game though.
  • Options
    2xmhgdtghegq.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope it's a Sulu pack and not a Mirror pack.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    2xmhgdtghegq.jpeg

Well that's terrifying.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    dvyo7neez70d.png
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn it, DB, why do you do this? Super Rare Characters are Mirror Phlox, Mirror Ezri, and Mirror Hoshi.

Can't risk it, all three are immortal.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Sulu 5*
    FE/FF level 100 CMD 975 (116-236), SEC 1281 (167-327)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 527 (116-236), SEC 891 (167-327)

Traits: Brutal, Terran Empire, Starfleet, Mirror Universe, Human, Duelist, Veteran
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    c41pudmwicr1.png

Yep all the SR are Immortal, am I really going to spend money just to airlock it all? yeah right. Unnecessary comment removed. ˜Shan
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Tried one shot (before seeing his stats). Got 3rd star on Mirror Bev. I'm happy :) Anyone got his ship ability?
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Got the SR's and Mirror Bev immortalised so not risking this one unfortunately
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    #5 base SEC, and #10 in base+avg.prof.
  • Options
    Same here. Mirror Sulu is #1 on my crew that should be in the game list and the other two legendaries are solid, but I have a 90% chance of a FF/FE Super Rare.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I unloaded my dilithium stash...no Mirror Sulu (or Bev or Mirror Sarek). But I did manage to pull the final two stars I needed for Mirror Dax from beholds, so it wasn’t a total loss.
  • Options
    Well, I unloaded my dilithium stash...no Mirror Sulu (or Bev or Mirror Sarek). But I did manage to pull the final two stars I needed for Mirror Dax from beholds, so it wasn’t a total loss.
    It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't in the packs. DB have form.

• Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    LMAO!!!!!!

Two skills Sulu, only available from pack.
    Good luck with that. You can put two skills only on the most popular crew like Picard, Data or Spock and then hope for people to spend their money on it.

You can't expect that on a character that technically isn't even a main cast.
  • Options
    TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Uh... they’re all three skill except Phlox and Ezri. And Sulu, of course.
  • Options
    Awesome!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    So ... has anyone pulled him yet?
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Darn it, DB, why do you do this? Super Rare Characters are Mirror Phlox, Mirror Ezri, and Mirror Hoshi.

Can't risk it, all three are immortal.

Exactly.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    As feared, all 3 purps are FFE. Guess that makes it a pass for me. Bummer.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    My head said "don't do it - you have all 3 purples FF'd", but my heart said "you want all 3 legendaries and you're a TOS guy, so go get them".

10 packs. Spoiler alert - listen to your head. It's not a bad outcome, but no Sulu, and no fiasco-event Crusher.

3x Mirror Phlox
    3x Mirror Ezri
    3x Mirror Sato
    1x Prophet (2/5)
    1x Age of Sail Riker (1/5)
    1x First Officer Burnham (1/5)
    1x Mirror Mayweather (2/4)

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just realized this is the second pack in a row with a featured TOS character - here's hoping it signals a TOS mega after all!
  • Options
    NivenFres wrote: »
    So ... has anyone pulled him yet?

Yed I got him in the 7th pack I pulled and then did not pull anymore after that

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I had a bunch of dilithium from GoTA I decided to buy some. Ended up buying 7 packs and got both Sulu and Sarek, the only two I needed in the pack.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know who got the F2M and I'll add the name to the board.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't in the packs. DB have form.

Indeed. I got my first Mirror Shukar from a bugged pack apology...sadly for me, that doesn’t seem to be the case this time.