Home The Bridge
Options

No Shuttle Boost Offer?

Usually in these faction events I see an offer for 10 10x premium shuttle boosts for $4.99. Nothing this time though. Seems weird.

Comments

• Options
    They're probably trying to see if holding those back will entice people to spend on the new, more expensive offers.
  • Options
    They're probably trying to see if holding those back will entice people to spend on the new, more expensive offers.

That's what I was thinking too, but I really hope that's not it because that's pretty scummy. I don't shuttle tokens when this event has so few bonus crew. I need boosts.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the shuttle boost offer will come out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I’m pissed. I buy that twice every time and after racing for Captain Spock I really need to re-stock. Instead I got this. Who the chuck wants this?uwor8kk0o2rh.png
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

Saw the same two from last time in the Time Portal.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Yeah, I’m pissed. I buy that twice every time and after racing for Captain Spock I really need to re-stock. Instead I got this. Who the chuck wants this?uwor8kk0o2rh.png

I am now thinking after this offer expires, the shuttle boost offer will come up.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

I am now thinking after this offer expires, the shuttle boost offer will come up.

Good point. You may be correct
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I was wrong. But my previous comment about DB selling boosts today can still be right.
  • Options
    Well, they are all there as of last night, so... "Whoomp There it is!"

kuhznqv8mt17.gif
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The 10 boosts offer should be there tomorrow!

It hasn’t popped up for me
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The 10 boosts offer should be there tomorrow!

It hasn’t popped up for me

Tomorrow Banjo, as in some time on Saturday :)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my bad. I thought your post was from yesterday.