Home Engineering Room
Options

Arena Ranked Rewards for February are Obviously Incorrect

ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in Engineering Room
The Arena Ranked Rewards for February for both the Commander AND Admiral Divisions show their rewards as being 5* U.S.S. Reliant schematics.

Commander
6cowf975asbw.jpg

Admiral
u6rdioeliyw1.jpg

The Commander division is displaying the wrong reward. It should be rewarding one of the 3* ships in the game.

Comments

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pa wrote: »
    Psss... maybe they'll leave it like this ;)

Maybe. I'm a bit concerned that DB won't notice until February and will mess things up trying to de-level Reliants and remove schematics from Commander players
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    There's no reason the schematics can't be for a legendary, they just haven't been before. There are proportionately fewer of them in the Commander Division, so it's not outrageous that it could be intentional. It could be that this is a mechanism DB is implementing to allow us to start building Skirmish ships from events and event packs that are far enough in the past.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no reason the schematics can't be for a legendary, they just haven't been before. There are proportionately fewer of them in the Commander Division, so it's not outrageous that it could be intentional. It could be that this is a mechanism DB is implementing to allow us to start building Skirmish ships from events and event packs that are far enough in the past.

I'm skeptical of the idea of DB doing anything generous. I suppose it is possible though.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing DB does is obvious. They usually tend to do the opposite of obvious actually...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue, once again, is communication.

There is no way they have not seen this thread. Therefore, a comment of "oops" or "that's right, you get extra" or even "looking into it" would seem logical. But as stated before, these are Ferengi, not Vulcans.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was kinda expecting some kind of response from @Shan or @JazzRiker by this point.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schematics for Borg Sphere 878 also appear that month in Captain Division.

Reliant schematics do no seem to drop anywhere, so maybe this is a way of getting the Arena more competitive for a month, and selling more tickets for Dilithium.

If so we may also see a makeover of the Arena and/or ship menus in the new year.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is indeed a bug and will be corrected.