Home Make It So!
Options

Season 1 TNG command track Worf

Hi,

It seems that people that ask, get. So can I finally get a 1* or 2* season one TNG "command track" Worf?

Many thanks.xxx

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean the Worf that nobody listened to, even when he was proved right just a little later? With as little respect as he got for his opinions, I vote for calling him Rodney Dangerfield Worf.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    The same.

But I'd rather he was just called Lt. (J.G.) Worf. (I have no idea who Rodney Dangerfield is and I am scared of using Google after a co-worker tricked me into searching for something I shouldn't have)

Many thanks.xxx
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Just a joke. (Sorry, I made the incorrect assumption that everybody would get that reference. Guess that shows my age, lol.) Rodney Dangerfield was a comedian (mainly popular in the 1970s and 80s, also star of comedy movies like Back To School and Caddyshack). His catchphrase was "I don't get no respect! No respect at all!"

n8cy5ipccu9b.gif

(But to bring it back on topic — yes, I'm always game for more Worfs. B) )

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Just a joke. (Sorry, I made the incorrect assumption that everybody would get that reference. Guess that shows my age, lol.) Rodney Dangerfield was a comedian (mainly popular in the 1970s and 80s, also star of comedy movies like Back To School and Caddyshack). His catchphrase was "I don't get no respect! No respect at all!"

n8cy5ipccu9b.gif

(But to bring it back on topic — yes, I'm always game for more Worfs. B) )

I can't believe you had to explain that. Smh.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Popular culture isn't centred around the States. I think it'd go over the heads of most Europeans. 😎
  • Options
    Popular culture isn't centred around the States. I think it'd go over the heads of most Europeans. 😎

And yet we are on a forum for a game that over the course of 50+ years has passed into, dare I say, pop culture. Now that's just a bit of irony there, ain't it.

As far as Word goes, I have heard multiple times the cast refer to Worf jokingly as Big Stupid Word. I could see the Where Silence Has Lease version of Word fitting this as a variant.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    Jesus wept