Home The Bridge

Game... boring! Need... new... episodes!

Pretty please, DB? New full episodes? Please? I have a huge and talented crew with nothing left to do but grind events. It’s gotten tedious. My favorite part of the early game was matching crew to crit nodes. I miss that.

I could start a new account, I suppose, but I built up this one to play the game and there’s precious little “game” left.

More Expedition events would be all right, but of course I expect that idea will fly about as well as an anvil. Glad to see a Skirmish/Ex event coming up in the mega.

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good news is there will be new missions this Friday.
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tasker If the missions could be more of a challenge then do you think it might be more enjoyable? I know the last ones were like, done in no time.
  • i would ask for actual game play vs new missions that are just copy paste of old ones
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New episodes are very meh. They’re done in 5 minutes
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    easypeasy wrote: »
    Imagine if they could attach randomly generated missions to voyages......

This is a good idea. A mission attached to a dilemma that is different depending with what you choose...
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • The whole voyage system could be expanded so much, away missions on random planets, mining resources from nebulas and planets, even if it's similar to the doff missions from star trek online game.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    easypeasy wrote: »
    Imagine if they could attach randomly generated missions to voyages......

There would be complaints about it taking more time and being harder, but I really like it. It would mean more true interactions, which is what we've been asking for.
  • TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    @Tasker If the missions could be more of a challenge then do you think it might be more enjoyable? I know the last ones were like, done in no time.

I think they would. I remember trying to crit nodes with only a relative handful of purples. The challenge was enjoyable, though frustrating when I had to wait ages to finish Tommy Gun Dixon or a certain Odo. Now I have so many immortal golds that I can blow through new episodes like sandblasting a soup cracker. It’s still fun, and I don’t think I would want so much difficulty that you’d have to get particular golds immo before you could even think of critting the nodes, but it might be nice to really have to plan the exact sequences of characters and hope for good rolls.
  • TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    Dippy wrote: »
    It is difficult to have a balance between challenging for those who have built a good crew and not frustrating to newer players. I recall it being irritating waiting 22 months to get Tommy Gun Dixon so I could finish my last node. But I blew through the newest levels in an afternoon.

Heh! I didn’t read this until after I’d posted my answer to Trista. That’s been my experience too.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dippy wrote: »
    It is difficult to have a balance between challenging for those who have built a good crew and not frustrating to newer players. I recall it being irritating waiting 22 months to get Tommy Gun Dixon so I could finish my last node. But I blew through the newest levels in an afternoon.

Heh...Tommy Gun Dixon is still the only 4* character that I have spent honor to cite. I just couldn’t wait for him and it wasn’t even to clear that one node.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few more episodes out today. If I had to think of a movie title for themit would be Gone in 60 Seconds