Home The Bridge

An extra shuttle, merits, honor?

How do you buy an extra shuttle so that I can have another shuttle for four and is four shuttles the maximum?

Also, what is everyone's maximum merits and honor?

Mine is 22k for merits and 100k for honor. Spent honor on Kahless the Unforgettable accidentally. Might as well save up for Captain Beverly Picard.

Comments

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    To buy additional shuttles, I believe you click on the shuttle count in the top right corner of the Faction Mission screen (I can't seem to test it out, but I assume it's because I already have 4).

I'm not sure I understand the second question. I'm sure there's some programmatic maximum for Merits and Honor, but, to my knowledge, they've never be hit.
  • To buy additional shuttles, I believe you click on the shuttle count in the top right corner of the Faction Mission screen (I can't seem to test it out, but I assume it's because I already have 4).

I'm not sure I understand the second question. I'm sure there's some programmatic maximum for Merits and Honor, but, to my knowledge, they've never be hit.

I did click on the shuttle count at the top right corner, but nothing happens and I have three shuttles.

As for the second question, what is the maximum merits and honor have you achieved? I'm currently @ 22 k for merits and 11 k for honor. That was the question. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to actually open a mission, like you're launching a shuttle. The top right corner showing 3/3 will have a + sign next to it. Click that. Provide 2500 DIL. Enjoy shuttle #4.

Also at my highest was around 100k Merits and a million honor.
  • Also at my highest was around 100k Merits and a million honor.

Wow. Did you buy Captain Picard or Kahless?

• I should have bought 2 Legendary Citation with my 100,000 Honor.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Kahless was very usefull in the gauntlet when he was new... these days there are just too many of them around, so you just get one 50-50 round and thats it... dumping another 100-200k honor on him makes him good voyage crew thou, so there's that.

edit and I was at 74k merits just before they introduced the merit portal, after few days of checking the forums to confirm it was working properly I spent 70k in one go... Airlocking that bunch was a chore lol
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    You have to actually open a mission, like you're launching a shuttle. The top right corner showing 3/3 will have a + sign next to it. Click that. Provide 2500 DIL. Enjoy shuttle #4.

I've gone over 100k merits, by another 20k or so. Not sure where it caps at.

Then I used a bunch to hit 20k gauntlet rounds for my first locutus. Nabbed my 4th caretaker along the way.

Merit pulls seem to drop a gold for me every 12-20k merits, meh.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think I have gone much beyond 12k honor or 50,000 honor.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most merits I've had at one point is around 2500. I'm always spending them.

Most honor was around 117k. I have both Kahless and Captain Bev.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Merits, no idea. I know it was at least 20K, but that was before merit pulls came out, now I keep around 5-6K on hand and use the rest on merit pulls to get extra honor and the very rare 5*.

Honor, I'm currently at 248,575 which to the best of my recollection is a high or close to it (I know I've been around 250K before, can't remember the exact total).
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ~9000 is the most I've ever had for merits. I buy too many 2* Science Experiments and 3* Alcohol to keep it on hand for very long. Plus, if I'm on a long streak in gauntlet (24-27-30-etc), I'll burn it to refresh for favorable match-ups. I'll tolerate losing a streak like that to bad RNG, but I don't want to lose it by redshirting. And I can't stand seeing a 1 or 2 sitting there on my gauntlet icon, taunting me with the promise of an unfatigued crew.

For honor, ~150K. I get a itchy index finger when I get to 110K and I get down-right jittery to use it if I get to 130K.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had over 10k merits at one point, but that was before gauntlet and before I had completed an array of immortals that needed to be frozen and unfrozen on a regular basis. There were a few months back there were merits were tight but I found an equilibrium and bounced back. Now I usually spend any merits above 1k on merit pulls to covert to honor.

The instant I hit 50k honor I buy a citation so I've never had more than a couple hundred above 50k

Now that I have most of my crew FE, my cutoff for credits is 2.5 million. Any more and I buy basic pulls to convert to honor.
  • Honor, I'm currently at 248,575 which to the best of my recollection is a high or close to it (I know I've been around 250K before, can't remember the exact total).

Wow. 248, 575 Honor is an awesome achievement. Aren't you going to spend your Honor?

Should I get Captain Beverly Picard when I hit that amount or save up getting Legendary citations?

I think I asked this in another thread.

• Likewise here. Excess credits and merits are converted to Honor. I convert Honor to citations as soon as I can FF a 5* crewmember.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I hit 1725 Merits, I buy a Merit pack for the honour.
    As soon as I hit 2M Credits, I buy a 90K for the honour.

I save up my honour till it hits 200K. At that point I buy 4x Legendary Citations and then FF a 1/5 that's part of a useful collection. Sometimes I'll spend it early. Last month I FF'd Cornwell since she was the last crew I needed for the Diplomat collection. Currently I'm saving for RAF O'Brien. If I'm lucky I'll pull a copy of him before I hit 200K and save myself some honour.

I have Kahless but not Beverly. She's good but I have plenty of strong MED proficiency crew.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
    Honor, I'm currently at 248,575 which to the best of my recollection is a high or close to it (I know I've been around 250K before, can't remember the exact total).

Wow. 248, 575 Honor is an awesome achievement. Aren't you going to spend your Honor?
    It’ll all be spent eventually, just haven’t decided on what yet.
    Should I get Captain Beverly Picard when I hit that amount or save up getting Legendary citations?
    Her MED/CMD is a fairly rare combo for voyages, so she’s worth considering. So far for myself, I haven’t purchased either of the honor crew as I’ve had crew I wanted to cite to make my averages in each skill better.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had over 250,000 honor saved so I got the good Captain Beverly and immortalized her instantly. Never regretted it. She is Voyage GOLD and is quite the player in some gauntlets as well
  • Honor, I'm currently at 248,575 which to the best of my recollection is a high or close to it (I know I've been around 250K before, can't remember the exact total).

I think I asked this in another thread.

if you don't have reverend phlox, bev picard is a great alternative to help with CMD Med voyages, which can be a tough one to crew.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you buy an extra shuttle so that I can have another shuttle for four and is four shuttles the maximum?

Mine is 22k for merits and 100k for honor. Spent honor on Kahless the Unforgettable accidentally. Might as well save up for Captain Beverly Picard.

Four is the maximum. I forget how much three was and four was {it goes higher for four, IIRC} because been a while since I added them.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, I wanna say third was 750 Dilithium then.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • You have to actually open a mission, like you're launching a shuttle. The top right corner showing 3/3 will have a + sign next to it. Click that. Provide 2500 DIL. Enjoy shuttle #4.

I think i paid credits for the 3rd, like 750k
    ~ seeking out new life
    edited December 2018
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

Extra shuttles have always cost dilithium, 750 for #3 and 2500 for #4. It's why faction events got tougher (the first time they got tougher) when achievements were introduced. It gave FTP players access to dilithium and the ability to finally have more than 2 shuttles.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

nah, shuttles were Dill all the way... Trust me, I know. I only got the 3rd and 4th with the reward dill from immort achievements
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.