Home The Bridge

1K Rank

Anyone have a photo of where 1K finished in this event?
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • I wouldn't even guess. I missed only 2 or 3 iterations whereby I didn't have time due to work to send my shuttles and ended up sub 300 000 VP - and that is with a full kickstart.
  • I believe it was around 460K VP
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • PaPa ✭✭
    I ended with around 410K on place 1500. I think that's really the maximum I can do with a lot of 3* time boosts and a few additional shuttle tokens.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was 1176th with ~440k VP so 450k sounds sensible/reasonable.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • 5 min before event end i was #1000 exactly with alittle over 460k
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at 502 with 485k. Goes to show it was pretty darn close, all things considered.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I was at 502 with 485k. Goes to show it was pretty darn close, all things considered.

I assumed as much, considering each time a wave of shuttles came back successful, I'd move up about 250-300 spots. Then, over the next 3 hours while my shuttles were out, I'd move down 250-300 spots. Watching a shuttle fail at a high % was that much more frustrating, when you knew it could potentially knock you below that 1k threshold.

I found this faction event to be pretty consistent with the older faction events, at least until the last half-hour. I've never seen so much last minute movement in a faction event, as I have the last two. I had shuttles come back successfully with 15 minutes left, which bumped me up to about 780 in the standings. In the those last 15 minutes, I dropped almost 200 spots, but managed to maintain my top-1k ranking; it was way closer than I anticipated though.
  • I wrapped up my shuttles 25 minutes before the end with 471k VP and was 591.

At the finish I was 741.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    It was a bloodbath. Fell 300 places and didn't get Spock
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well we know it's lower than 471k and higher than 460k (with 5 minutes to go)
    I would estimate 468k or higher.