Home Ready Room
Options

Another Dumb Scott question. {But it HAS been a while.....}

If you have to use Dilithium to recharge a Voyage, does it scale up each time? I got Part One and Part Two of a three-parter for the first time, and I doubt I can make the six hour mark to try for Part Three, without recharging at least once.

Thanx,

Scott
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's gets more expensive with each refill.

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's gets more expensive with each refill.

Ouch. Hopefully part Three will drop next, and I can get away with one Recharge....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    You can try but don't be disappointed if it doesn't. I've fallen for that trap before.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up doing a 20 hour voyage and using my reserves of dilithium on a similar vain hope. Then they had a crew slot sale the next day and I wanted my dilithium back. Oh, well. Lesson learned. In a fre days I will have enough for 20 new crew spaces the next time they go on sale. I've been saving my monthly card and immortalisation bonuses for quite a while.
  • Options
    pancakeblockpancakeblock ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    if you have voyage tokens in your mail from past outages, use dil at first and tokens for the future fails because those are higher cost in dil. you just have to redeem the mail AFTER you use dil cause you lose the dil option if a voyage token is sitting in inventory
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    No dumb questions my man.

The formula for cost breaks down to the total minutes elapsed in your voyage divided by 5. That's the amount of DIL it takes to get your failboat back up and running.
  • Options
    if you have voyage tokens in your mail from past outages, use dil at first and tokens for the future fails because those are higher cost in dil. you just have to redeem the mail AFTER you use dil cause you lose the dil option if a voyage token is sitting in inventory

I had redeemed mine before someone posted that tip. Long gone. But, by some miracle, it worked out!!!!!!
  • Options
    YES!!!!! Parts One, Two, Three back-to-back-to-back. Got Fierce Guinan!!!!!

That is absurdly lucky. It almost NEVER happens. Congrats!
  • Options
    YES!!!!! Parts One, Two, Three back-to-back-to-back. Got Fierce Guinan!!!!!

That is absurdly lucky. It almost NEVER happens. Congrats!

I was expecting "Retrofit". That is what usually breaks up a series for me, most often.....
  • Options
    Let it go to 6:45 or so, until Chronos were over 300. One Anti-Matter Recharge for 65 or so Dilithium, to get to the final Dilemma, so not too bad. I consider it to be Fierce Guinan for that 65 Dilithium. Good deal.........
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't y'all hate me, but I just got Interference Part One & Part Two back-to-back at two hours and four hours and got Lucien.....

Imma buy lottery tickets this week!!!!!!!

Interesting. Twice that happened to me in the past week (Getting Lucien up to 3/4*s) [And I only run 6 hour voyages]
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Just got Nexus Kirk this morning. At four hours. I REALLY need to get lottery tickets this afternoon......

EDIT:Think it was six hours. My bad.
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Don't y'all hate me, but I just got Interference Part One & Part Two back-to-back at two hours and four hours and got Lucien.....

Imma buy lottery tickets this week!!!!!!!

Got mine thay way a couple of weeks back. Still only have 2 voyage exclusive crew.
  • Options
    I got Kirk to 30 before I realized I had him at 2* already at 50!!!!! {Totally missed the big yellow "UPGRADE" while I was equipping him. I ran out AM with FOUR MINUTES TO SIX HOUR DILEMMA and recharged to try for Part Two of "Off the Books", because got Part One at 4 hours. Got "Class Act and brought the Ship home with 230 Chronies.
  • Options
    I swear the game's been rigged lately, like they're actively upping the odds on certain things to try to keep players. I've heard a disproportionately high number of absurd luck stories lately.

(I even got hit with one: two beholds back to back in the same ten pack, then two begolds, one from a single.)
  • Options
    Update: Did three Merit Three Pulls. Just to get a few hundred Honor. Third dropped me a new 5* Torchbearer Rejac..........
  • Options
    I swear the game's been rigged lately, like they're actively upping the odds on certain things to try to keep players. I've heard a disproportionately high number of absurd luck stories lately.

(I even got hit with one: two beholds back to back in the same ten pack, then two begolds, one from a single.)

Not in my experience; I went for a punt on the 'Buy 3 for 725 Merit' and got green Rom and grey Rand+Chapel.
  • Options

It does seem that RNGesus has been overly kind. I got mirror crusher and mirror Troi on the same merit pull a couple weeks ago and two Falcons on community or event pulls in the last month.
  • Options
    Regolas wrote: »

It does seem that RNGesus has been overly kind. I got mirror crusher and mirror Troi on the same merit pull a couple weeks ago and two Falcons on community or event pulls in the last month.

I've never had a begold on any event pack, so this small data set may not give you enough to form a pattern.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Just got "Off the Books" at four and six hours. Second 🌟 for That Gor!!!!!