Home The Bridge

Ok... Going for it!

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
My 20 hour voyage is on its way. 9 hours and 30 AM left.
I have enough voyage revival tokens now. Time to hit it!
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully you get something decent. I was disappointed with the results of my 20 hour voyage.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishing you the best of luck
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I have 2nd star on Rasmussen... That happened before my first refill (8hrs 58 mins)
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    4th star for Mirror Trip - The Buried Years dilemma.

(I can't remember the first 4 dilemmas... I think one was "The beginning of the end of the world", but they all resulted in greens).
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    The results for extended voyages seem very DB lately
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Author doctor dropped mid voyage (already FFFE so 200 honour)

It's strange that for days and days, my 6 and 8 HR voyages resulted in nothing more than a blue. Then every 6 hour voyage I sent off during the last event resulted in a purple dilemma at 6 hrs. Now the event is over, I was back to blues.
    I'm excited for the goodies I'll get for this voyage. I'm already eyeing up that space Mirror Trip will leave when the voyage returns
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    Author doctor dropped mid voyage (already FFFE so 200 honour)

It's strange that for days and days, my 6 and 8 HR voyages resulted in nothing more than a blue. Then every 6 hour voyage I sent off during the last event resulted in a purple dilemma at 6 hrs. Now the event is over, I was back to blues.
    I'm excited for the goodies I'll get for this voyage. I'm already eyeing up that space Mirror Trip will leave when the voyage returns

I have noticed the same. Anecdotal at this point, but i wouldn't put it past their RNG code.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second refill at 11:02.
    Sleep time now, we'll see which dilemma awaits when I wake up!
    Second refill at 11:02.
    Sleep time now, we'll see which dilemma awaits when I wake up!

Hopefully you land one of the 3-part voyage crew.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully you get something decent. I was disappointed with the results of my 20 hour voyage.

20k honor is always decent.

20k honor is always decent.

Oh absolutely. I was referring to the 4* crew drops. I only ended up with one that was useful to me.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 hr dilemma: burden of proof. Another blue.
    No new purples yet
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    14 hour dilemma - Where Earth Meets Sky: another Rasmussen! So that's a third star for him.
    16 hour dilemma - Outstretched Talons: some blue
    18 hour dilemma - Champion of the people part 1 (finally): some green.

No new purples dropped mid voyage.

I can probs make it to 22 hours, but if Champ part 2 doesn't come up at 20 hours, I'm (re)calling it.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that is it. 20 HR dilemma - sticks and stones.

Not very impressive, but oh well. I'll try again in February
    How many 4* crew and chrons did you get?
  • Care to post your voyage crew? What skills were gold/silver? Just curious
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Care to post your voyage crew? What skills were gold/silver? Just curious

If you're trying to minimize DIL spent on a 20 hr voyage, you want to maximize Antimatter. Each time you refill, additional AM will give you extra time where extra skill will only help until you're past the failure threshold.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember the voyage crew. But my gold and silver were between 10000 and 11000, and my others were around 3000.
    But Rex is right, I had 2600 AM which lasted about 2 hours 10 mins every refill
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I can't remember the voyage crew. But my gold and silver were between 10000 and 11000, and my others were around 3000.
    But Rex is right, I had 2600 AM which lasted about 2 hours 10 mins every refill

Unless they changed things 2600AM/21.2AM per min.=122.6 min. Or 2 hours 2.6 min.
    If you had max traits 2950AM or 350AM more per a refill. If you filled five times, then you would have had 1750AM (1:22.5) more. It is not quite an easy pick to go max traits. Better crew without traits might get you that much further too. But when doing more than 5 refills usually always go for traits.

Edit: The trait you want to match is ship for 150 more. Crew only give you 50AM per match. If you can estimate how many refills. Then each crew that does not match trait costs you 50 AM times number of refills. Divide that by 21.2AM per min. to determine the time it's costs. Then figure if that crew stats will get you that much further in time to start with.

BTW I do not bother calculating. If I am going to refill I trait match. I will usually keep refilling until I get two dilemmas on one refill.. At 2950AM each refill gets you two hours and 19 mins. In time.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem I had was that if I trait matched, My skills weren't that high - so my first refill would've been at 7 hrs. As it happened, My first refill was at 9 hrs.
    I refilled 6 times
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know waiting is hard, but given you waited for all the tickets, it might have been worth waiting for a Voyage with a better trait match.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too late, this is more fun