Home The Bridge

Arena Payout for Feb 2019

So it seems odd to me, but according to the arena payout schedule, both the Commander and Admiral divisions will be paying out schematics for the 5* Reliant. While I'm not complaining, I'm wondering if its a bug, and if not what can be inferred from the lowest arena tier paying out a 5* ship.

Comments

• You know I did a search before I posted & nothing came up. Weird.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you complain about something that would be helpful to players? When you see those, discuss it in your fleet and keep it off the forums.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Why would you complain about something that would be helpful to players? When you see those, discuss it in your fleet and keep it off the forums.

This is why we cannot have nice things!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Hey i wasn't complaining! Just seemed odd, and if it is not a bug then it has interesting implications.
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »

Because when they change it anyway (rightfully) some idiots are going to set the forums on fire with entitled whining.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't hurt for DB to show a bit of generousity and player love once in a while. We'd love a chance to get more than 6-7 levels on a ship through a supposed major part of the game someday. We all know 1-4* ships are essentially useless, and everybody knows or is somebody who had DB drop them out of a division inspire of player every week or two, and decided to just let that division go. If Arena rewards contributed a little more to something not useless, people might care a little more.

Alas, we knewthis could not be the case, and DB has already said whoops, we didn't mean to encourage you here, don't worry, that 5* is being removed from that division.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know I did a search before I posted & nothing came up. Weird.

Search is horrifically broken on these forums...don’t beat yourself up too much over it.