Home Engineering Room
Options

User Interface does not scale properly on iPhone Xr

I don't know if this applies to other iPhone X models but instead of a bigger screen meaning more things fit on screen, things are scaling so that the reverse happens. For example,
fucuj4m4sz6y.png
I used to be able to see 3 crew cards at a time but they take up such a bigger amount of the available space that only 2 can be seen now. I would assume that this has something to do with the aspect ratio of the screen since you would think that a bigger screen would allow more usable space.
Member of Rise of the Phoenix.

Comments

• Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like this on an iPhone X as well
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I don't know if this applies to other iPhone X models but instead of a bigger screen meaning more things fit on screen, things are scaling so that the reverse happens. For example,
    fucuj4m4sz6y.png
    I used to be able to see 3 crew cards at a time but they take up such a bigger amount of the available space that only 2 can be seen now. I would assume that this has something to do with the aspect ratio of the screen since you would think that a bigger screen would allow more usable space.

Yep, here’s a full list of UI issues on new iPhones (X and newer). Feel free to add any we’re missing.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11098/ui-issues-still-present-in-v6-0-0/p1