Home Ready Room
Options

Behold Help

it2c53yg6b5n.png

I should point out I only have 4 other 5* crew, so this one would be used a lot. Thanks for the advice!

Comments

• Options
    http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/crewcost.html helps a lot so hopefully you are looking there for yourself...
    for Shran/Madred.. both sec/cmd/dip...
    Madred is rated as "below average difficulty to level, as opposed to Shran, Above average..
    Shran has higher base stats.. but Madred has better rolls...

For Riker, you have a MUCH higher chance of an event featuring "a version" of him
    "Average difficulty", 1027 cmd at 1/5 and good rolls for both cmd and sec..
    for voyages he could be in a "eng slot" to boost those.. or vice versa either cmd or sec for eng boost..
    Plus we have had so many cmd/Sec/Eng characters recently...

for me, no choice really, Riker

• Options
    http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/crewcost.html helps a lot so hopefully you are looking there for yourself...

I did, great resource. There's a lot of information that I don't quite understand yet but it's bookmarked. Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    BigstupidgrinBigstupidgrin ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Gul Madred: OK security gauntlet character. You could do worse. Base security of 534 at 1* (ick), probably ok at voyages although with three common skills (diplomacy/security/command)

Shran: Better security base than Madred (684), could eventually be beneficial for voyages depending on your crew. Rolls aren't great. The problem with base stat oriented 5* crew is that you really need to get stars on them for the most utility. Which is difficult. Very few traits which can be a bummer.

Riker: best gauntlet character of the bunch, with two good rolls and engineering as the third. With voyages his engineering means you can stick him there when you are giving up on that skill (so if Command and/or Security are the gold/silver skills). Great assortment of traits; any time Maverick is in gauntlet Rikers rejoice.

I'd go Riker as well.