Home The Bridge

Extra cadet tickets

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I thought I saw something like this before, but can't recall.

If I recieved extra cadet tickets beyond the six I get daily, do they carry over?

Best Answers

Answers

• I believe you will not lose them. It may however impact the refill next day.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I thought I had seen it before. I was given extra tickets due to an issue with tickets o purchased on Thursday, but having extra on Saturday doesn't really help. Oh well, they tried.
  • daily tickets do not carry over; but if you do NOT use tickets on a day, and buy more ... those extra stay until you start to use tickets again. Buy the 6 for 150 Dil ... and again the next day ... use them Thursday for boosts or Saturday for credits
  • I thought I saw something like this before, but can't recall.

If I recieved extra cadet tickets beyond the six I get daily, do they carry over?

Yes, I buy 2 sets of tickets every Tuesday and Wednesday so on Thursday I have 24 carried over & the 6 allotted to Thursday then buy 2 more sets so for 900 dilithium I have 42 tickets to use for boosts. Instead of spending 150, 150, 200, 250, 300, 300. = 1400. Saving me 500 dilithium
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course if you do this, you're missing out on the 6 each you would have naturally accrued for free on Tuesday and Wednesday, so you're really only getting 12 extra tickets even though you bought 24 and this is all making my brain hurt especially since I haven't had my coffee yet and why did I even start this ugh math.

2vnkmn86c4md.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you're also missing the 200 daily honor and 50 chronitons from the daily missions.

So in total you lose 400 honor
    100 chrons from daily missions
    150-300 chrons on wed from running cadet missions(if you double on honor).
    Whatever items you'd get on Tue and Wed

At the "cost" of 500 DIL.

The exact value would depend on how you value everything, but seems like close to a wash.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless of course they're running all 6 tickets on Tuesday, then buying their extra 2 rounds after that, but even with that, they'd still lose the natural accrual on Wednesday & Thursday.

...I think. (I had some coffee since that previous post, but that only makes me a more alert person who's still terrible with numbers.)

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they run Tuesday and then buy an extra 2 rounds, they'd only go into Wednesday with 12 instead of 18.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    If they run Tuesday and then buy an extra 2 rounds, they'd only go into Wednesday with 12 instead of 18.

See, this is why I'm glad I'm in the same fleet with you, Avi — you're able to counteract my malarkey with intellect and perspicacity. 😉

Never mind me, everyone… I'll just be over here in the corner pretending I know what I'm talking about, as always. 🧐

kxvd4nb6awhp.gif