Home The Bridge

VP 1000 reports for Home for the Holidays

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
The closest I can see right now is level 1035 which is at 266265.

Comments

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 900 is 318065.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    2f06odjdwit5.png

Just remember the turn in of superrares are not complete.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    m6trvp5cw7no.png
  • This is a useful thread, thanks to everyone contributing!

What might be useful is for people who are posting to also post a time when they are putting this up, since the VP totals will rise as we go.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    lfn06bm6i1zb.png
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuumc15or9fv.png

6:31 cst dec9th
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    p1r5eo5u79wa.png

8:30 cst Dec 9th
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    wluogzh4or3k.jpg
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmw5dyjdeaiz.png
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c9aqwgwqfbk6.jpeg
    Yikes! The difference between 1,000 and 350 is not much!
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

120k is quite a lot... an extra days worth if you're at 400k after 4 days...
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
    LOL, @DavideBooks is just ahead of me on the list!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    kapu wrote: »

Your forgetting superrare turn ins. No way to know how many people are holding them or using them right a way.

• kapukapu ✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    kapu wrote: »

Your forgetting superrare turn ins. No way to know how many people are holding them or using them right a way.

looking at the spread for the past few hours, I'd say people have started turning them in. Some 6 hours ago the ranks around me were 30k apart, now it's 11k. I turned mine in right after the phase change... Ive built slowly to maintain rank about the sameish.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    My hope is people turned them in for threshold. And if holding, only doing it after attaining threshold.
    I was getting 1/3 of my points from superrare turn ins. If someone did not turn them in and is at 400k they could have 200k more from turn ins.

Edit: crew doing all the builds.
    Etana Jol 1FFE
    Tourist Quark Immortalized.
    Disguised Chakotay 1FFE
    Mirror Spock Immortalized (on my main account on my 2nd account its princess Jadzia and 1701 Jadzia both Immortalized)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice. I stopped yesterday. I hope I keep my place.

Nice. I stopped yesterday. I hope I keep my place.

4hmgrczp0lmy.png

Took this right before I passed you :)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Turn ins are happening. I had my biggest drop in the last 15 minutes. But only 30 places so far.
    Add another 10 in 2 minutes. *588*
    Seems to be averaging 10 drop in rank over 2 minutes. *598*
    Just slowed to 4 rank drop in the current 2 mins *608*
    Now 6 drop in 2 min. *612*
    Now 7 drop in 2 min. *619*
    7 again *626*
    9 *635*
    7 *642*
    8 *650*
    6 (rank 656)
    Rank 665
    Rank 672
    Rank 681
    igtg3cnh2vca.png

rh5y7rr4g6mc.png

As expected the closer I got to rank 1000 the quicker I dropped rank.
    I panicked. I should have gotten the 1000 pic before doing more builds.
    The two picks above occurred at the same time 4 minutes to go.
    At the rate I was dropping I have to assume 500k was rank 1000 at end probably just a little more.

The next time I try this I will leave 15 superrares.
    But how could I figure as close as this one again😉🙂🖖
  • For those that went to 25k just to get the 5*
    nwk96rpbfiq8.png
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭

For those that went to 25k just to get the 5*
    nwk96rpbfiq8.png

neat, I hope you drop down another 9 places for obvious reasons :DD
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I noticed in the last 5 minutes I was hovering between high 800s and just skirting 1000 even though I was continually building the 2/3 1K item sets. When I turned in the 130 event items though, I jumped (to my surprise) quite quickly. I ended up making somewhere in the 500s
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • I dropped 300+ spots in the last 20 minutes. Figured that being in the low 600s I would be safe. I was barely, finished at 968.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dropped 300+ spots in the last 20 minutes. Figured that being in the low 600s I would be safe. I was barely, finished at 968.

Since I usually don't get a chance to play on Monday morning, I tend to figure that as long as I get into the top 400 on late Sunday night, I have a decent shot at staying top 1000. This weekend, I made it to top 300 when I stopped playing, and overnight I only dropped to a final rank of 666. 😈

I actually hadn't even planned on going for the Legendary at all — in fact, I was originally going to stop after the 1500 Honor, but had more resources, so I kept at it — and when I suddenly found myself in the top 500 on Saturday, I thought, "Huh… maybe I could rank without a lot of effort." And so I did. Don't think I spent more than 4 or 5 thousand chrons all weekend. (But my inventory is now nearly as empty as Old Mother Hubbard's cupboards.)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
    I ended up finishing 293, but it was kind of frantic to hold on up there. I'd be "done", check back 5 minutes later and have dropped 20+ positions. I'd re-establish, be "done", check back 5 minutes later and have dro....

Was trying for top 250 but a total BS real life situation fell in my lap with 12 minutes to go so I had to settle for 293, still a fine showing.

I will close this entry with a screen grab I took of forum favorite @[10F] Belle'Anna and I from the leaderboard last night. @DavideBooks was JUST off screen so sadly I could not get a group shot :(

e3g1qfblroto.png