Home The Bridge

Home for the Holidays Threshold Pull

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure how many people will comment on this one, but just to distinguish it from the Community pull - I just got my threshold pull.

600 honour and a begold: falcon, Ushaan Archer or Dark ages mccoy.

Went for McCoy because it was 2nd star, and the other two were unowned.
But damn, I would've taken Falcon under different circumstances
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 800 honor and the pain of wishing I had my chrons back... (not really, but the point remains, probably wasn’t worth the hassle)
  • Same.
    More than chrons, I want my fingers back :p

Don’t think I am doing this again. DB can keep the extra threshold rewards.
  • Well, looks like I finally won summink on here: 900 honour for me!!!

Why was this not a guaranteed begold? Or at least a historical 5*? No wonder there's so few comments in this thread. The sensible players either stopped at the shuttle revive, or banked the pull for the next update!

*sigh* all those wasted chrons....
  • Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    j8d6bpfwtfrh.png

Final star for Gralik (and second goal of the Delphic Expanse collection), 700 honor and fuel replicator in another hockey-ish pull.
  • 700 honor, 200 schem and a begold with 1 FFFE and 2 at 1 star. Took a second star on RAF O'Brien.
  • 2 beholds, both FF/FE'd, 1k honour in the end.

Certainly not worth the ~10k chrons it took to get there. I haven't cashed in the rares, so that would offset the cost, but wanted to see just how big a hit that is.

Threshold and out is sitting at ~1500 right now.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got as far as 1500 honour, waited for the phase change and then cashed in SRares. Got to portal pull just from that. Still have spares too!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Community pull was 800 honour.
    Threshold a bit better. Not a lot but a bit. Went with Dancing U due to Big Book advice.

ifbfxq2za0ig.png
    y3yrdy71s7g1.png
    hrmxx81upd9v.png
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Got a Begold that was difficult to choose from:
    Sheriff Q (2/5)
    Aviator Yar (1/5)
    Kung Fu Sarek (2/5)

I ended up picking Yar mainly due to strong Voyage potential and current event utility. Q is sucky but Sherwood Forest is a narrow collection. Sarek is a surprisingly weak Voyage crew and I've already completed the Vulcan and Diplomat collections.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’m done with this event, won’t come close to any of the higher prizes. Chrons used to drop like crazy from all types of sources. But they seem to have dried up, all I get from the gauntlet is merits and credits and although I run voyages around the clock that too has gone down to a trickle. I hope it is just an anomaly but just a couple of months ago I could gather 2-3 thousand chrons quite easily in a short time yet now Im nowhere near getting that amount I’m not sure what is up but I’m not doing anything different, I haven’t spent dil on any extras and the ads haven’t worked for months for me, so it makes me wonder what has been nerfed this time.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    9rsu7vduhq5r.png

Definitely not worth the chrons I invested. Oh well.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    9rsu7vduhq5r.png

Definitely not worth the chrons I invested. Oh well.
    I quit after getting Jol. No point investing time getting Quark as I already have him FFFE.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • 800 honor. And as I will not get top 1K, it shows that even threshold and out is not worth it. I should have stopped with the original threshold level. Oh well, lesson learned.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should note that I did all that extra tapping for the honour and I'll happily do it again for the honour.

I got lucky with a begold but there's very few 4*'s I need now. There are only 13 4*'s in the portal that I need. Everything else is fishing for 5*'s and schematics.

The upside to finishing at around 1200 is I got a 3rd 3* Pull and an extra Chakotay for Honour. That 3rd pull gave me Shenzhou schematics which I still need.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    fhhbtfwe8bym.png
    Let’s fly!