Home Make It So!
Options

Most Wanted 2* Cadet Crew

2»

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with choosing a character from the movies, is that CBS does not own the rights to those characters that were not crossovers from tv to movies, and DB has the license from CBS not Paramount, so that just doesn't work.

How can that be true? They’ve got Joachim, Admiral Cartwright, Lt. Valeris, General Chang, Chancellor Gorkon, Martia, Carol and David Marcus, Saavik, Kruge, Barak, Sybok, Klaa, and more who were never featured in TOS but did appear in the movies.

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with choosing a character from the movies, is that CBS does not own the rights to those characters that were not crossovers from tv to movies, and DB has the license from CBS not Paramount, so that just doesn't work.

How can that be true? They’ve got Joachim, Admiral Cartwright, Lt. Valeris, General Chang, Chancellor Gorkon, Martia, Carol and David Marcus, Saavik, Kruge, Barak, Sybok, Klaa, and more who were never featured in TOS but did appear in the movies.

They don't have the rights to the new Abramsverse movies, but they do have them for all the older ones.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    I want 2* Transporter Chief O'Brien. Even if he is Male and Human.

At least he's as Starfleet as they come.
  • Options
    I would a like a 2* Commander Shran! So far there is 3* Expedition Shran, 4* Commando Shran, and 5* Ushaan Shran. A 2* would fit right in.
    1e1w57574s4r.png
    And where is Mirror Thy'lek Shran?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    There should be a Number One, a Homn, and a Mirror Saru. Although they might not work as two star crew.
  • Options

Those characters were in the original movies, not the reboots.
  • Options
    I dont think we need this with the warp ability
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think we need this with the warp ability

I don't need it; you don't need it. It would still help new people and those critting stars.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    And it beats the heck out of getting 2* crew every event most people already have Immortalized.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017