Home Ready Room
Options

BeGold Advice

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I've heard so many good things about these guys I'm at a loss.
xp1tjh7b84ub.jpg

Comments

• Options
    O'Brien or Paris are both good! Madred less.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Paris is not very strong, but he has a rare combination of skills, which makes him useful for voyages, and he's in the holodeck collection. He's also a pilot, so he could have some use for the faction events in this mega.
  • Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    RAF Obrien is also a pilot and he is a very strong voyager. He and Paris are usefull
  • Options
    That is a really tough one. I think it might depend on your ENG roster. If you have a good ENG base bench, I might go Paris, as his skill set is one of a kind and would give a very nice voyage boost. If you're lacking ENG, then go O'Brien. In the end you really can't go wrong, and it may come down to which character you like best. As long as it isn't Madred. He's trash.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I waited all night to make a choice, but I had to send off more shuttles and continue my voyage. I went with O'Brian. Paris has a lot of attributes and has med. O'Brien has a better voyage score, a better ship ability, and I like him more. Both are pilots.

Edit: Thank you for your responses. I'm very appreciative.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You couldn’t have gone wrong with either one of those two. O’Brien was the second legendary I took from 1/5* to 5/5* with citations and he has been amazing ever since, while Paris at even 1/5* makes the odd voyage and should be quite helpful for the Faction events this month.
  • Options
    I have both Madred and Paris. I don't have that other O'Brien yet.