Home The Bridge
Options

Portal Update

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. I had 10 for 10 as my Monday offer yesterday.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

I'll buy it twice DB.
  • Options
    Ugh. I had 10 for 10 as my Monday offer yesterday.

Same here. With underwhelming results, I might add.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll believe the update when someone actually posts they got a behold with new crew
    Ha ha yeah. DB have a habit of screwing up portal updates.

Looking at the list, there are few and far between that I actually need so while the update is welcome, the odds of actually adding anyone I need have decreased since they are more added to the pool that I already have FFFE than not.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was hoping when they updated they'd add Smuggler Kassidy Yates and Irumodic Syndrome Picard guess they're too new. Don't need any of the added 4's, so this'll just make the few I need stars on even harder to get. Glad to see some of the 5's that were added for that rare occasion where I get a 5 in a pull.
  • Options
    We are wondering if the list in announcement thread is incomplete, or if there are some oversights. Surak is not listed, but he was in the April mega event this year, whereas Bell Riots Bashir is listed, and he was in the mega event 2 months later.

This does not affect me, as I have both immortal, but I know people have been waiting, especially newer people who would like him for gauntlet (the effect on the gauntlet walls aside...).
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frig, they slapped a Delta Flyer Paris offer on us instead.... wanted him for awhile too...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Frig, they slapped a Delta Flyer Paris offer on us instead.... wanted him for awhile too...

That was an easy purchase for me, as he was next on my list to star up...thanks for the third star DB!
  • Options
    Still would have preferred the 10x10, but I'll settle for another star on Paris.
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Shan,
    What about the following Super Rares?

Irumodic Syndrome Picard
    Smuggler Kasidy Yates
    Tarquin
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    gvwikbfzz0ur.png
    eter70zbcv9b.png

Two ships verified Orion 5* and Miranda 2*
  • Options
    SMM wrote: »
    Shan,
    What about the following Super Rares?

Irumodic Syndrome Picard
    Smuggler Kasidy Yates
    Tarquin

Picard and Tarquin are definitely too new.
  • Options
    Confirmed Off-Duty Tilly is available. Too lazy to upload a screenshot.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    3* Dax?

You've added 5* Bell Riots Bashir, but skipped 5* Surak?
  • Options
    Who is the most recent character added to the game in that list? AKA to what date is the portal updated to?
  • Options
    3* Dax?

You've added 5* Bell Riots Bashir, but skipped 5* Surak?

Yeah, isn't it a bit early for him to go in versus other mega recurring legendaries ?
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    3* jadzia tourist is missing
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great update, mostly because almost all of the 4* i don't have are now in this pack and hopefully i can have some drops and finish a few of them (cough cough Anij)

AND two of the 5* i've been chasing are also now available! Glad i saved most of those 10 for 10 pulls from yesterday :smile:

now if only the 3* Sisko from the achievement was in there...
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is the most recent character added to the game in that list? AKA to what date is the portal updated to?
    If my notes are right, the answer is a tie:
    Dancing Chekov and Miranda Jones were both added 6/29.
  • Options
    Why isn't 3* Tourist Jadzia Dax included in the update? Easily corrected oversight?
    *in best doe-eyed impression, hat clenched in hand* "Please, Sir, can I have some more?"
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I can tell this update takes us through the end of June. Tourist Dax wasn't added to the game until August.