Home Ready Room
Options

Efficient Chroniton Usage

Hi all,
I played STTL for a while in 2016-17 and then took a break. Obviously back now. I seem to recall there was a website that tracked which mission had the highest probability of giving the component you were trying to get. The dots that DB assigns are often not accurate it seems (i.e. it might be better to do a two dot space battle over a three dot regular mission).

Can anyone point me to this site (if it still exists)?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Best thing is to check the wiki. You can find the exact item at the link below (alphabetized and with pictures of the items). When you find the item you want, click on it to go to its page. Most of the pages for the more common items will show the best drop rates near the bottom of their respective pages (if indeed they are available via missions — some items are faction-only). What you're looking for is the lowest cost per unit, and the tables should be organized with the lowest Cost/Unit at the top.

STT Wiki Gallery of Items

Edit: Changed URL to the base listing instead, since this forum gets confused with URLs that have parentheses in them, for some dumb reason.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Thanks Data. Those are the tables I was remembering.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    look up "Timelines Item Farmer" on the Google Play store
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Unfortunately I have an iphone. Is there an equivalent app?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Viper 22xViper 22x ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    So glad I saw this post...thanks for posting those links!
  • Options
    Thanks Data1001, I also did not know that this kind of listing exists!