Home Fleet Central
Options

9RS and AR is looking for a new captain (FBB currently Ultra on weekdays, Nightmare on weekends)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Two spots open! We would love to have you join us!
    I wonder what the forces of evil are up to? Probably something fun. Maybe that's why they're evil - boredom.
  • Options
    TirianTirian ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Two spots open - get 'em while they last!
    I wonder what the forces of evil are up to? Probably something fun. Maybe that's why they're evil - boredom.
  • Options
    TirianTirian ✭✭
    We have one spot open. Taking down at least one Ultra boss daily, come join us!
  • Options
    TirianTirian ✭✭
    We have availability for 5 captains to join our fleet! We are completing Ultra bosses daily, come join the fun!
  • Options
    TirianTirian ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    We recently had several players retire from the game. We currently have 11 spots available - taking down Ultra bosses daily - casual, friendly fleet - minimum level 30. Come join us today!

Search: 9rs & Anonymous Redshirts

We would also consider a merge with a smaller fleet!
  • Options
    Still looking for new captains to join our fleet - if you have questions, feel free to reach out to me :)

Search: 9rs & Anonymous Redshirts

We would also consider a merge with a smaller fleet!