Home Make It So!
Options

Dismiss Crew button for voyage claims like in portal pulls

The ability to dismiss one or all crew from a portal pull was a useful and welcome new feature.

How about making the same for the voyage claim? It would make the task of weeding out unwanted crew much easier.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to dismiss one or all crew from a portal pull was a useful and welcome new feature.

How about making the same for the voyage claim? It would make the task of weeding out unwanted crew much easier.

+1
    Thought this many times.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just thought of something you'd need to address before this could be implemented: running out of antimatter.

What would be in place to prevent someone from scooping up several crew, dismissing them, running out of antimatter, and recalling rather than refreshing?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I just thought of something you'd need to address before this could be implemented: running out of antimatter.

What would be in place to prevent someone from scooping up several crew, dismissing them, running out of antimatter, and recalling rather than refreshing?

Huh? Maybe I'm just having a circuit misfire and don't get what you're saying, but what we're talking about is doing this after the Voyage has returned.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    ByloBand wrote: »

Huh? Maybe I'm just having a circuit misfire and don't get what you're saying, but what we're talking about is doing this after the Voyage has returned.

Ah, OK then. I assumed this was an option to dismiss voyage crew while the voyage was still in progress. The mistake was mine, and yes, I love this idea.
  • Options
    Indeed - it only makes sense to have this option after you hit the complete button for that voyage. After that you can tap the collected crew already to see what you got - there is just the dismiss button missing :smile: